Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fabulous Girls Of CP.

fat0ny

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to agree, i have not met a girl off this board that isn't beautiful. but if i had to pick one... it's be the MIA calix... bbflux knows what i'm talking about ;)

...and for those of you that have named names, how is it possible that you passed by the lovely miss mazegirl?? or kris?? DOH!

Originally posted by esance

Quest your very enlightened views are most definately welcome amongst the ladies.

Thanks for your sensitivity we do appreciate it. I am sure that the love goddes is smiling down at you !!!!

This can only bring good things.....

Thanks

And so the quest must go on! In this thread, I am the quest4enlightenment. Here's a head's up: If you really read my post, you will see I am not bashing hooking up with "piegeons" or whatever at all. Step up to my level and read my words. I think people are just reading a sentence or two and taking it out of context.

dont you guys let saleen get to you guys .. hes just pissed cause the so called pigeons on this board are not helping his drought any..:laugh: :laugh: but yeah , ALL THE FEMALES on cp rock !!! ive met almost all of them & they have all proved to be kick ass :cool: i think ive partied with 99% of them have had a great time always ...mucho love , from "koky" ;)

Originally posted by james954

i have to agree, i have not met a girl off this board that isn't beautiful. but if i had to pick one... it's be the MIA calix... bbflux knows what i'm talking about ;)

...and for those of you that have named names, how is it possible that you passed by the lovely miss mazegirl?? or kris?? DOH!

BUMP!!:eek:

:cool::hat:

hey tony,

mira que lo empesastes mi hermano .. de pinga .. you talk about girls and all of a sudden its a 5 page thread. Regarding the subject I'll just say I've had a good time with all the girls from the board and lets hope more keep showing up and keep up the good vibes.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

areyourestricted?

ALEGRATE!

I am so happy to see that most of the guys that post on the board has such admiration and respect for the CP ladies. :clap:

Especially since it is very likely that you have met us in many different "club venues" where usually by 6 a.m. we may not be looking our best. :eek:

Bottom line guys...Thanks for being so sweet and making us all feel beautiful. :aright:

Guest saleen351

not for nothing, but the miami girls are not in the same league as the nj girls... just being honest but the two miami broads that are the hottest.

Mazegirl

steffy

(ps if i know you are off the market, or you don't cheat, then you don't make my list)

also trouble from whysleep. shes a cutie... with a attitude and i love it...:D

Originally posted by saleen351

not for nothing, but the miami girls are not in the same league as the nj girls... just being honest but the two miami broads that are the hottest.

Mazegirl

steffy

(ps if i know you are off the market, or you don't cheat, then you don't make my list)

also trouble from whysleep. shes a cutie... with a attitude and i love it...:D

thanks for the compliment, although I never thought I would be thanking you for anything, EVER :laugh: :laugh: damn! does this mean that I can't hate you anymore?? :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

See matas, i told you she hates me...

Actually, you are one of the few that never never never never sez hello, or a how you doing, you won't even look at me.. I actually enjoy it. Why do i enjoy it? Well you guys know saleen, but you seem like a nice broad, and i'm sure if we were ouside a club setting not butting heads over why trance sucks, you'd actually think i'm a nice person. You'd be shocked, how much of a well educated nice person i am... I even listen to opera music...

plus dekan is not the biggest saleen fan, I think you guys use to date or something like that.

but even if you were a dirty whore, i'd still say you are cute.. i'm the most honest person you'll ever meet.

Originally posted by saleen351

See matas, i told you she hates me...

Actually, you are one of the few that never never never never sez hello, or a how you doing, you won't even look at me.. I actually enjoy it. Why do i enjoy it? Well you guys know saleen, but you seem like a nice broad, and i'm sure if we were ouside a club setting not butting heads over why trance sucks, you'd actually think i'm a nice person. You'd be shocked, how much of a well educated nice person i am... I even listen to opera music...

plus dekan is not the biggest saleen fan, I think you guys use to date or something like that.

but even if you were a dirty whore, i'd still say you are cute.. i'm the most honest person you'll ever meet.

:nopity::laugh: