Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF is up this Friday?

shroomy

Is anything going on this Friday?

Mrs. Shroomy has given me a "get out of jail free" card by going home to michigan.

so, with no responsibilities, and noone to look after (yes I usually remain sober enough to look after the people I am with) well, you get the idea.

So, help me out here with my plans.

That's right, we are bringing the smooth operator back for the grand opening of

THE BOOMBATTA SOUL LOUNGE

All things soulful this and every Friday to kick off our new, casual, come as you are Friday night Jam. Come before you go out, after or just make us the main destination.

The Marlin is at Collins and 12th.

10pm-4am

JASK this Friday night!!!!!!!!!

Brought to you by Aquabooty.

i'm gonna be at maze for a few hours then head over to catch the last of jask's set. should be a good night all round. :) i can't wait to see/hear the maze setup in full action. the tour i got monday blew me away! this setup is for real. just need to get the heads in there to support.

James..

Glad u liked it... and I couldn't agree more... All we need is some more traffic. It'll happen. We are being patient, yet active.

So who's coming out on Friday? I just posted the event but am curious to know who's coming. There are some CPers that I am interested in meeting....

(Come and check out Lime Bar before you come into Maze... You'll see what I was telling you about.... ;) )

Take care of yourself kiddo. Ill see you on Friday.

c a r l a