Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Deep

dirtysanchez

There's this thing called standards...apparently you're lacking them :)

You can get sluts at any club. You don't have to lower yourself to the club with the dead fish under the floor. The sluts are better elsewhere too. The ones at Deep probably have every disease in the book, and a few that aren't.

Plus, you'll hear good music too if you go elsewhere.

Originally posted by dirtysanchez

obviously ur a dork who never gets laid..pussy is pussy my friend and up in NYC we dont discriminate...corny ass faggot...get a clue...its PUSSY...pillow biter

I do discriminate...for that reason I've never had an STD, and I'm batting a thousand in terms of the quality of the girl I will go for. The usual reaction is "Oh, so and so goes through 20 girls a week, but when pod scores, does he ever!"

If I were to apply your logic to everything, I wouldn't be where I was today. People like you make me sick.

If I had the time, I would find out where you are, plow my car through your living room (while you're with some low-class slut, no doubt...), and do the world a favor by setting you on fire, videotaping it, and sending it out to the news, that way everyone would know you were dead, and could breathe easy again. That's not all, I would then have to desecrate your grave during your funeral ceremony, just to hammer the point home. Don't fuck with me, boy.

Originally posted by pod

I do discriminate...for that reason I've never had an STD, and I'm batting a thousand in terms of the quality of the girl I will go for. The usual reaction is "Oh, so and so goes through 20 girls a week, but when pod scores, does he ever!"

If I were to apply your logic to everything, I wouldn't be where I was today. People like you make me sick.

If I had the time, I would find out where you are, plow my car through your living room (while you're with some low-class slut, no doubt...), and do the world a favor by setting you on fire, videotaping it, and sending it out to the news, that way everyone would know you were dead, and could breathe easy again. That's not all, I would then have to desecrate your grave during your funeral ceremony, just to hammer the point home. Don't fuck with me, boy.

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

DAMN POD - Remind me not to piss you off anytime soon... Lord knows I don't have renters insurance to pay for the hole in the wall, you're fucked up car, or the burnt carpet:laugh:

Lola;)

Don't worry, Lola, you're on my good list :) dirtysanchez just pissed me off before I took my morning regimen of anti-depressants. If you asked me now, I would just have someone else take care of him for me.

Hehe, I've found an image of our pal DS...

assclown.jpg

Originally posted by pod

Don't worry, Lola, you're on my good list :) dirtysanchez just pissed me off before I took my morning regimen of anti-depressants. If you asked me now, I would just have someone else take care of him for me.

Hehe, I've found an image of our pal DS...

Woo good, I was ready to run to Home Depot and grab so extra plywood to cover the windows....:laugh: