Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok..THE REAL 2002 CP Awards....Quoth-Style... ;-)

quoth

Originally posted by linabina

:smile2:

male most likely to WANT a cp member but never actually get her: Quoth

and fyi- gary never would have driven u if i didnt offer... so... take that as u will...

aww come on linabina lighten up

its just a joke :(

i mean i told jaysea he is most likely to get aids so think how he feels...? :confused:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by quoth

i mean i told jaysea he is most likely to get aids so think how he feels...? :confused:

:finger::tongue: shoulda put my name instead of girly for female most likely to take the awards to heart :D... whatever i know u well enough by now to know that ur joking.. but that doesnt mean 2 cant play this game... :idea:;)

Originally posted by danwilson

male most likely to WANT a cp member but never actually get her: Quoth

:aright:

Male most likely to sweat Quoth's sister only to realize he is out of her league by about..oh.....10 years: danwilson

Originally posted by danwilson

Quoth, I didn't realize your from Central Jersey. My uncle lives in Madison. I go there once in awhile. Where in Central Jersey are you. When am i meeting your sister. :laugh:

Danwilson, how thoughtful of you to stalk my posts....If you wait long enough...by the end of the day you will be able to know my Inseam and underwear size as well....

As for Madison new jersey thats north jersey shit for brains...

and as for when yer meeting my sister...preferably never.

:finger::tongue: shoulda put my name instead of girly for female most likely to take the awards to heart :D... whatever i know u well enough by now to know that ur joking.. but that doesnt mean 2 cant play this game... :idea:;)

At least you got an award. :cry: :cry:

Biggest Male Loser: Danwilson...duh

Female you would most like to see succeed in life: Fierydesire and xtotaleclipsex...

Aw Mike thank you......I really honestly do take that as a huge compliment. :D I don't know how true it might be but hopefully I'll make it through. (and I better see you doing the same hehe)

Didn't think I'd get an award considering I never even post anymore. But thank you again.

And by the way....how is it the 2 Turkish girls get put in the same category lol......guess it's just in the blood :tongue:

;)

Female who is my closest identical and/or knows where im coming from at times: clubkat...tastyt....LavenderMenace

Female with the tighest yet oldest pussy: Tasty..i mean god she is so little

Great, now anyone who hasn't met me yet is going to think I'm a 45 yo nutjob with a tight pussy...

Fucking drama queen, you know I'm only 27...

Originally posted by tastyt

Great, now anyone who hasn't met me yet is going to think I'm a 45 yo nutjob with a tight pussy...

Fucking drama queen, you know I'm only 27...

nnnnno.....

they're gonna think yer a 27 yr old nutjob with a tight pussy since you just revealed yer age

Guest gabo

I appreciate your humor qwouth

keep it up .

Originally posted by girly

Quoth- . you get a kiss for being hilarious..:kiss2:

Lina- don't feel bad cause your award is not bad at all.. I would take yours over "girl who wears the same outfit clubbing" or "girl who wears big panties" any day;) :tongue:

LOL i guess ur right :)

and dont worry cody... mike wont leave u out... hes like santa... hes got somethin for everyone in his bag... :tongue:

Male who throws the best house party: JayP without a fuckin doubt

Female who throws the best fuckin house party: Snarfgirl22

Male with the phattest fuckin pad: t0nythelover

Female with the phattest fuckin pad: bbkitty

Male most likely to be mistaken for being homosexual: Bigpoppanils and Echostar (i mean c'mon u people ever heard their voices..can we say G-A-Y-?)

Female most likely to be mistaken for being a Lesbian: Princesslolita

Male most likely to wanna kick someone's ass over something said on a computer: kingarthur

Female most likely to wanna kick someone's ass over something said on a computer: sexxybabyD

Male most likely to have a carpet on his back when shirt is removed: Phatman

Female most likely to have a carpet on her twat when her pants are removed: shit....there's actually quite a few of you..but thats a whole nother thread entirely

Male most likely to die in a car accident: joeg

Female most likely to die in a car accident: somebitch (trust me folks..these people drive like shit)

Male most likely to have a personality of a dead moth in person: Gabo

Female most likely to have a personality of a dead moth in person: somebitch

Male most likely to be mistaken for being under 18: Abortionator

Female most likely to be mistaken for being under 18: SexxybabyD...erica127...sexxyH....

Male most likely to get jerked off on the balcony at Roxy: djjonstephen

Female most likely to jerk someone off on the balcony at Roxy: snoozi8

Male with the coolest hair: What am i a fag?? fuck this award

Female with the coolest hair: glowgrlnyc

Male who dresses the best: legend38...roninmess...smokesum...djjonstephen

Male who dresses the worst: bigpoppanils (him and his fuckin gay SILVER pants..what a fuckin fruit roll-up i swear)

Female who dresses the best: vixxenfoxxy...njangel...spygirl...xtotaleclipsex...bbkitty...danamdkny..sexxyme...sexxybabyd..girly

Female who dresses the muthafuckin sluttyest: reenichole...laurie619

Male most likely to dress up as an elf for christmas: thehacker

Female most likely to dress up as one of santa's helpers: nympho69

Male most likely never to fuck his girlfriends pussy..but only her ass: aboyfrombrooklyn

Female most likely to get fucked in her ass by Quoth: tasty (deep knee bends babe)

Male most likely to pick up a chic in bar with a cheesy one liner: tastey

Female most likely to pick up a guy in a bar with a cheesy one liner: vixxenfoxxy..suthernbelle....laurie619

Male most likely to break out into a nervous laughter while talking normal: scottyscribz

Female with the evilest laugh: nympho69

Female with the cutest laugh: tastyt

Male most likely to be mistaken for using steroids: siceone and djjonstephen

Female most likely to laugh at my shit: codica...reenichole

Male most likely to laugh at my shit: legend38

Male most likely stuck in his job forever: roninmess

Female most likely stuck in her job forever: pernsxx

Female most likely to send Quoth and djjonstephen fake pics of herself saying that she is a model when in turn she is nothing but a heffer: danni166

Male most likely to never shut the fuck up about Sabb cars: bigpoppanils

Female most likely to never shut the fuck up in general: mystify

Female Quoth would most likely date had he been...oh....30 and with a career: blueskygirl

Male most likely to have teeth like Pennywise from the movie "IT" : Scoob-E

Female most likely to butter my corn with her teeth: rachel1997

Female most likely to be asked "wait...who the fuck are you???" by Quoth: lillizzy

Female most likely to grab Quoth by the arm and introduce him to her slutty friends: lillizzy

Female most likely to have seen me at Exit on the very last time i ever went and will go there: lilizzy

Female most likely to be cracked out when i meet her: lilizzy and romy20

Female most likely never to feel no love from Quoth: lilizzy

Female most likely to leave me the fuck alone with her whining after this post: lillizzy

Female most likely i wont recognize once again when and if i see her out and about: lillizzy