Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Little INSAIN things do you find yourself doing?

Originally posted by notallthere

I agree. We all need to get inside are brains and admit what sick twsited insain fucks we are. Explore our minds if you will.

I just remembered another weird thing I do......

The shirts in my closet all must be facing the same way, with the hanger hook pointing left... and my whole closet is organized by types of shirts (long sleeved, short sleeved, sweaters, collars, etc)

goin to the gym, see you kids later

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THe only thing I can think of is when I lift is that the weights MUST ALWAYS FACE INWARDS, meaning the smooth side faces out and the part with the words "Standard" and the amout of the weight is facing in. And when using dumbbells I have to always leave them with parallel the to bench when I put them down. And when im using them I always have to use the first one I picked up, for instance if im doing curls and I started with DB "A" for my left arm I can NEVER use DB "B" for my left arm at anypoint thoughout the set or lift that day. Also my spotter can never make eyecontact with me or it thows me off (besides he should be looking at the bar not my eyes) Oh yea and before I start the set I have to "fix" myself.

Originally posted by lalaman

THe only thing I can think of is when I lift is that the weights MUST ALWAYS FACE INWARDS, meaning the smooth side faces out and the part with the words "Standard" and the amout of the weight is facing in. And when using dumbbells I have to always leave them with parallel the to bench when I put them down. And when im using them I always have to use the first one I picked up, for instance if im doing curls and I started with DB "A" for my left arm I can NEVER use DB "B" for my left arm at anypoint thoughout the set or lift that day. Also my spotter can never make eyecontact with me or it thows me off (besides he should be looking at the bar not my eyes) Oh yea and before I start the set I have to "fix" myself.

hahhahahah :laugh:

notallthere...no Metro for me this week...are you going?? You are going for NYE right?

Deelite - I always say that...NO MORE straightening and I never stick to my word:tongue:

Mystify - I do the same thing...I always shave and wash while conditioner is in my hair, that way it elaves it extra smooth and shiney:D

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I do the radio volume thing too...everything has to be an even number, and also the radio stations must go in order from lowest to highest...like setting number 1 is 97.1, number 2 is 100.3, number 3 is 103.5, etc. I also ahve the bad habit of biting my nails so when I do I MUST ALWAYS bit my left hand then right, NEVER the other way around :laugh:

Notallthere...that hand thing is tooooo funnnyy:laugh: I am left handed and I never use my right hand...Should I reconsider just in case??:)

:laugh: Omg!!! I never really thaught about it before but all my radio staions ar programmed in numerical order too!!!!!

same thing...from lowest to highest...ha ha :laugh:

I check my alarm clock every night once i set it...when i say this, i mean, i will be in bed for like a minute & then hop out of bed EVERY night just to make sure i set the right time......the funny thing is, my roommate makes fun of me every nite & yesterday i took a nap & set my alarm & didn't check it...well, i set it for 12:30 am instead of 12:30PM...thank god i woke up at 1:00 & only 30 mins later...NEVER again will i forget to check it

Originally posted by erica127

I check my alarm clock every night once i set it...when i say this, i mean, i will be in bed for like a minute & then hop out of bed EVERY night just to make sure i set the right time......the funny thing is, my roommate makes fun of me every nite & yesterday i took a nap & set my alarm & didn't check it...well, i set it for 12:30 am instead of 12:30PM...thank god i woke up at 1:00 & only 30 mins later...NEVER again will i forget to check it

hey does that little picture in your sig say

"love coke" ?????

Originally posted by notallthere

I wasn't trying to be i really thought it did. Now i see that it says "I was burned"

it's hard to know what yyou meant just by reading it...i thought u were sayin that cuz of the quote u had of me...it says "love sucks" sorry about the confusion

I'm an ocd freak aswell. Let's see... I add up the numbers on the clock before going to bed. It MUST be an even number other then 6. Forget about my closet, everything is in a category like pants, shirts, sweaters, then in that category there in order from oldest to newest & all facing the same way, the buttons must all be buttoned. I'm crazy

Originally posted by erica127

OMG I so do that! I hop put of bed and check it like 5x's a night!

My otter half thinks I'm nuts when I do it!

Originally posted by ceeotter

OMG I so do that! I hop put of bed and check it like 5x's a night!

My otter half thinks I'm nuts when I do it!

OMG, thank you soo much because hearing this makes me feel a lil better & saner....doing this helps us prevent times like i just had w/ my nap situation...all my other girlies i live w/ do that at least once a week

Originally posted by deeelite1

Hot Iron is MURDERRRR on the hair. I always say NO MORE STRAIGHTENING.. That lasts for about a week.

:( :(

hey girls

you gotta get a CERAMIC plate flat iron, not the metal plate.

The metal plates burn the hair

also you gotta use the right products

Redken has awesome ones that work great

i flat iron almost every other day and when i dont my hair air dries and still looks good all cause of the products i used to protect it.

(PM me is you wanna know what i use)

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

just call me CeCe :D

the ceramic ones can be pricey but they are worth it

there is a really awesome one by Farouk called CHI

its sooo tiny and gets right at the root.

its runs from like $140-200

:eek: Hopefully Santa will pull through for me on this one!!!!

Originally posted by addicted2drums

Everyone makes fun of the way i eat cereal....B4 i can acutally take the first bite...every piece has to have been dunked in the milk...then i seperate a section of the bowl that i'm about to eat

and let it soak for about a minute...this allows for the proper

soggyness

:huh:

lol that's funny ha

Yeah im strange with eating.. If i have a 3 course meal ill always eat the things i like least first. ..I save the best for last always.