Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Little INSAIN things do you find yourself doing?

Originally posted by addicted2drums

Everyone makes fun of the way i eat cereal....B4 i can acutally take the first bite...every piece has to have been dunked in the milk...then i seperate a section of the bowl that i'm about to eat

and let it soak for about a minute...this allows for the proper

soggyness

:huh:

i do that every mornin i eat Special K...i love it soggy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deeelite1

Hot Iron is MURDERRRR on the hair. I always say NO MORE STRAIGHTENING.. That lasts for about a week.

:( :(

Theres a spankin new hot iron that doesn't damage ur hair...my mom owns a hair salon and she just got it in...its by "CHI"..its a Ceramic hot...not metal...works awesome...u can get it for about $100 at most beauty supply stores:D

Originally posted by notallthere

lol that's funny ha

Yeah im strange with eating.. If i have a 3 course meal ill always eat the things i like least first. ..I save the best for last always.

hell yeah...that even applies to candy...take skittles for example...you have to eat the yellow and green ones first b4 you get to the red and purple!

I find myself making sure all the door's are locked and that all the knob's on the stove are turned completely off, I will do this about 2 or 3 time's before I go to sleep at night.

Also with the shower I have to wash my body first, hair second and face last. This is my routine in the shower.

When I hang clothes on the hanger all the shirts and pants have to be facing the same way.

Whenever I leave the house I do the same thing with the stove and with the door's too.

One more thing I do is if I'm at a restaurant or someone's house and I get up to leave I have to turn around and make sure I didn't leave anything behind.

Originally posted by erica127

must agree with you on this one...I use CP as a break when i am studyin & tell myself i have to check the board every 20 mins or so...it sux

it's ridiculous!!! it is taking over my life. what did you guys get me into:confused:

Originally posted by ninadd

it's ridiculous!!! it is taking over my life. what did you guys get me into:confused:

it's really bad cuz i was just about to go to bed & decided to see if anyone responded to this thread...now i'm really going to bed & start it all over again tomorrow...it's fun though..there's a lot of nice people on here

Originally posted by fanto1

Theres a spankin new hot iron that doesn't damage ur hair...my mom owns a hair salon and she just got it in...its by "CHI"..its a Ceramic hot...not metal...works awesome...u can get it for about $100 at most beauty supply stores:D

yeah $100 in beauty supplies stores but you need a stylist lisense to purchasee it in those places, which sucks basically

i should buy a whole bunch and sell for cheaper then salons :D

Originally posted by notallthere

I may be the only one who is THIS nuts but I'm sure that there has to be others. I was just thinking about this today because its kind of funny. First off i am right handed and for years i have been making sure that i force myself to use my left to do things like eat and open doors ect.. Basically i do this because i keep thinking if i ever loose my rite arm it wont be a big loss.

lol :laugh:

*insane*