Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who do u still want to meet?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by misk

.....myself and mystify will be at retro metro tomorrow.......maybe u should show face!!!!

Misk - I can't come this week :( I have a HUGE final on Monday that I have to devote some major time studying for.... If I come home Friday and get wasted (we all know that's inevitable) I won't get anything done... Plus.... I'll be coming home for good this Monday night.

:( :( :(

You'll have to do a shot for me, and preferably one that's not from your ex teacher :aright:

Originally posted by mystify82281

Misk - I can't come this week :( I have a HUGE final on Monday that I have to devote some major time studying for.... If I come home Friday and get wasted (we all know that's inevitable) I won't get anything done... Plus.... I'll be coming home for good this Monday night.

:( :( :(

You'll have to do a shot for me, and preferably one that's not from your ex teacher :aright:

:eek: ...that is completely unacceptable!!!!!!..........but ok!....i guess u should study......

...and seriously ...ex teacher man was sketchy!...maybe he will be there making out with 18 year olds again!:D

Originally posted by mystify82281

This was on the sex board, but most of you guys don't post on there... so I'm asking it here....

From NJ board, I still want to meet:

Solargirl and her hubby

Singlsolarchic (spelling?)

Some new members who are extensions of old members....Angelbabie, NinaDD, Dreama828

Perns2002

MissDivinity

Tempkid

Rdntheshortbus

Ericone

Jennijugs

Dogekid

ou12

Eurochic99

Probably so many more I'm forgetting, but when the memory relapse is over, I'll add to the list!

HEY I'd like to meet you also..................... :D

Originally posted by destiny779

well considering i havent met anyone off of this board except clubindiva (btw dana, check ur voicemails) i want to meet spygirl(finally), mystify, misk, and dirtysanchez (their comments amuse me:tongue: )

I cant remember anyone else at the moment:)

I know right....lol...:tongue::D:cool: