Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT! (Marco V)

spacecadet888

Damnit this is the second time ive looked forward to seeing him and he has been unable to perform...at least this time it was not the fault of anyone at space...his flight was ready however inclement weather forced him to stay in england:( BUT!!...edgar V tore it up!!! :D :D :D Kudos and congratulations on the performance on behalf of the absent MARCO V!

Carlos "Damn my feet Hurt" Hernandez

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by spacecadet888

Damnit this is the second time ive looked forward to seeing him and he has been unable to perform...at least this time it was not the fault of anyone at space...his flight was ready however inclement weather forced him to stay in england:( BUT!!...edgar V tore it up!!! :D :D :D Kudos and congratulations on the performance on behalf of the absent MARCO V!

Carlos "Damn my feet Hurt" Hernandez [/quote

that is impossible...

england is around 7 hours away from here. So that gives him till 5pm or 4pm to take off from england. So someone had to have known much much sooner....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by jcbliss

hey,

I had a friend fly in from the UK yesterday.. no delays, no bad weather, - nothing.. things that make you go hmmm...

i'm with you.... makes you say hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

jon, give me a call later on today... we are doing lauderday tonight..

last night had mad hot chicks out, and decent music...

hi all,

marco v`s cancellation at Space was not space's fault. He also cancelled his gig in Rhode Island (a friend of mine's event). As I heard, he didn`t fly because of the bad weather (which I think was BS) and no one knew where he was as of yeesterday night.

many greetings,

f0x

Originally posted by arturob

hi all,

marco v`s cancellation at Space was not space's fault. He also cancelled his gig in Rhode Island (a friend of mine's event). As I heard, he didn`t fly because of the bad weather (which I think was BS) and no one knew where he was as of yeesterday night.

many greetings,

f0x

Naive?

Originally posted by spacecadet888

:licker:have you heard this word: Sentence?

what...do you think you are cajun man from Saturday Night Live or something?

heres another...

Silence: It is better to be THOUGHT ignorant than to speak up (albeit in one-word phrases) and prove the masses correct:deal:.

:devil:kamsahamnida:cool:

Relax!:idea: