Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rivera Strikesssss

xdjcalvinx

Originally posted by mattm2o

Its good but lately Robbie Rivera's been fallin off! The man is deffinatley suffering from a major case of burnout!

He's BEEN fallin off..."Hypnotized" wasnt to bad and there was a Track that that Peters was playin which was good but stopped playing it for w.e reason

sg

one of the worst ones he has ever done

One,Madness & Massive are the same quality & so is his new Max Linen (3am Dark & Sexy Mix) which should of been named:

"Meet The New Mix Same As The Old Mix Just Worse"

but this is nothing new & I did like Hypnotize which generally is the same ol same ol just done better than the others

Originally posted by wakeup

that tribolics is so so. that max linen is awful, but his other recent release "lets get together" isnt so bad. just the same production formula though

Let's Get together came out last year on my label....definately not recent.

Fliz

Originally posted by fliz77

Let's Get together came out last year on my label....definately not recent.

Fliz

"recent release" doesnt have to be new or old or a re-release, its like liebs snakeman i posted about is mad old but yoshitoshi had some remixes done and it came around again. but thanks for tryin to correct me :rolleyes:;)

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

:laugh:

i May add to this

There Newer Mixes to "Lets get Together now" so thats why theres talk about it...The Kolev Discovery Mix is actually Preety Solid...Nice try Fliz keep it comin ;)

sg

:D Don't Worry...I will...you and Wakeup are aware how hated you are by everyone here, right? ;)

Fliz