Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is that.......

njangel

When I go to a store w/little or no money, I see a hundred things I love, but when I go in w/money & the intention of buying something, I never or rarely find anything I like. I was in Garden State 2 weeks ago could'nt find anything I was crazy about - I go back this week and every store I looked in had something I wanted, does this ever happen to anyone else or is it just me????

Originally posted by njangel

When I go to a store w/little or no money, I see a hundred things I love, but when I go in w/money & the intention of buying something, I never or rarely find anything I like. I was in Garden State 2 weeks ago could'nt find anything I was crazy about - I go back this week and every store I looked in had something I wanted, does this ever happen to anyone else or is it just me????

I HATE THAT:cuss:

well maybe in your second scenerio, you are just budgeting your $$$ wisely

• 3 weeks later...

Not to sound too chauvinistic, but not a day goes by that I dont cherish the fact I was born a guy, less stress...so to speak..:D

Most of the time a guy gets into a dilemma in a mall is..... how long is the sweetie gonna be holed up in the dressing room?...is she gonna be there long enuff for me to check out the new games at the games arcade?... do I have enuff time to hit the food court?...can I go check out the new gizmos at the electronics store and be back on time?.... Can I get to check out the frolickin hunnies without gettin caught?...ooops...forget the last one...j/k.

But seriously...money issue and availability on demand(want) scale doesnt really mean much to guys..if a guy aint got money to hang out with the boys, please gals, dont ask his lazy azz to accompany you to the mall,..its bound to get ugly....;)

Then Again....

just ma opinion...dont make it rite :D

• 2 weeks later...

yyyyyyyep thats why i dont go shopping all at once... i go whenever im bored and i end up buying like.. one or 2 things at a time... i dont go crazy with spending $ but if i see something i like i just buy it.. and i guess the $ thing never seems to be an issue with me.. as long as theres $ in the bank, then im not worried... :tongue: