Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heisman Winner is...........

lolahotass

only the 5th USC player to get the award. In my opinion, the heisman should not be bout numbers. it should be bout ones atheltisims (spell check) and accoplishments. Prime example in my book, Jake Plummber should have got the Heisman instead of Danny Waurful in 96

I think this is a travesty. Banks put up better numbers AND led his team to a better record, and Dorsey put up very comparable stats, had worse receivers, and had an undefeated season. If one of the running backs had won, that would be one thing, but Carson Palmer had the worst year out of the three QBs who were nominated...

Fuck that.....Carson Palmer single handedly won three games for USC, all with last second comebacks

The kids got heart and I'm so satisfied that the NCAA awarded the Heisman for something other than stats or a good winning record.........

Complain all you want but he definately deserved it.

Originally posted by thehype

only the 5th USC player to get the award. In my opinion, the heisman should not be bout numbers. it should be bout ones atheltisims (spell check) and accoplishments. Prime example in my book, Jake Plummber should have got the Heisman instead of Danny Waurful in 96

:eek::jawdrop: and i thought you were "aight" :peeleft:

Palmer or Banks deserved it. W/o neither one, their teams arent in the BCS. Johnson did not perform well in the "Big" games, Dorsey wasnt even his teams MVP (McGahee was), and McGahee wasnt goin to win it due to Johnson not winning it and being a Soph. Palmer had a great senior year, and capped it off with the Heisman. Congrats to him.

Originally posted by lolahotass

Actually chickie, Dorsey was LAST in votes, and MaGahee was 2nd to last.

I think LJ and Banks were better than Palmer - but shit happens....

MIAMI WILL STILL WIN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

So fuck the Heisman..................let's get the "SHIP":D :D

Lola:eek:

hahah oops i just looked at the actual pts. i was just guesing that the two ttl pts combined would have added for the trophy... nope. *shrugs* my b :tongue:

well good luck with the "ship" ;) although i would rather seen an UM vs OU matchup.