Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Warning!! BRIAN 1500!! Warning!!!

INTERNET PARKING NOTICE

Offender: You! (Yes, you!)

DAte OF OFFENCE Saturday, December 14, 2002

Offence # 4459292 the LIQID FILE part A: In front of the computer TOO LONG!

Details of offence: During our routine sweep of the Internet we, the Internet Police, have discovered that you have been on your chair in front of the computer TOO LONG!

You are HEREBY ORDERED to clean up that pile of cups, cans, wrappers and papers on your desk (yes, we can see you - sit up straight!) and after you have logged into the real world for a minimum of ten minutes you may log back on to the Internet.

Failure to comply may result in loss of reality, carpal tunnel syndrome, and the requirement of a larger chair. The timer starts NOW! Get off your butt - you'll thank us for it later.

this is a special broadcast given to you by

Dj Liqid Touch

see you friday bro

Originally posted by mystify82281

Liquid... It's good to see you have a sense of humor....esp when I am pretty sure that pic was for you! :tongue:

aww come on misty #$#$#$

i cant take it seriously ya know-

couldnt for the life of me figure out why in the past few weeks everyone on CP had a short fuse....

but yea- i knew it was for me-

still i have to say:laugh:

Originally posted by liqidtouch

INTERNET PARKING NOTICE

Offender: You! (Yes, you!)

DAte OF OFFENCE Saturday, December 14, 2002

Offence # 4459292 the LIQID FILE part A: In front of the computer TOO LONG!

Details of offence: During our routine sweep of the Internet we, the Internet Police, have discovered that you have been on your chair in front of the computer TOO LONG!

You are HEREBY ORDERED to clean up that pile of cups, cans, wrappers and papers on your desk (yes, we can see you - sit up straight!) and after you have logged into the real world for a minimum of ten minutes you may log back on to the Internet.

Failure to comply may result in loss of reality, carpal tunnel syndrome, and the requirement of a larger chair. The timer starts NOW! Get off your butt - you'll thank us for it later.

this is a special broadcast given to you by

Dj Liqid Touch

see you friday bro

That isnt very nice....Don't pick on Brian, or I will have rocky bite your ass...:laugh: :laugh: