Neech & Madam Millie @ Gua-Rapo

revaluation

it's Gua Rapo time again.

Friday December 20 @ Gua Rapo

2039 Wilson Blvd.

Arlington VA

21+ | 10 - 2

proper dress required

Millie & I will be going back and forth all night...so you'll def. get a variety of styles and sounds.

Both of us should have demos available on Friday. Of course you can always download mine from the website

So start your holiday off with some cutting edge prog from Madam Millie & Nietzsche aka Verifia

--------

Flier

Millie 10 - 11

Nietzsche 11 - 12

Tag Team 2+2 12 - 2

RevaluationPG

Originally posted by Kuro

That's UK hard house with Millie. Don't want people to get confused.

hey it's step up from the fairy trance i was digging a month ago! right??? :laugh:

seriously, hope to see y'all there...it's gonna be FUN!!! plus it'll be my last weekend in DC for almost a month...gonna to dallas (AGAIN!)

MWAH!!

well you see mr. spin

someone who has as much style and class like yourself does not have to worry about the dress code. its chumps like...well you know who i mean...that have to make a little extra effort to dress ok.

seriously though...there isnt much of a dress code. i think if you show up looking like a candy raver you might have some trouble, but other than that, just dress OK.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Originally posted by revaluation

it's Gua Rapo time again.

proper dress required

what is this hogwash? has it always been like this? i've always worn whatever the hell i wanted to. or is this to fend off UFO wearin riff raffs like schlongus and nautilus?

Actually its to deter Jroo from wearing shorts even though he still calls me EVERY fuckin time to ask me about the dress code, and I say,"...its cool, just dopn't wear shorts..."

every fucking time...

Guest jroo
Originally posted by revaluation

Actually its to deter Jroo from wearing shorts even though he still calls me EVERY fuckin time to ask me about the dress code, and I say,"...its cool, just dopn't wear shorts..."

every fucking time...

it was hot man, shit, i wear shorts one fucking time. i didnt even come from home that night. sorry if trying to fit that night into my busy schedule left a permament scar in your precious memory. i changed my mind, im not sorry. its not like they were mesh athletic shorts and my balls were bulging out or nothing. fuck. and what is this VERIFIA?

hey buster, thanks for helping to get me in that night too!

Originally posted by jroo

it was hot man, shit, i wear shorts one fucking time. i didnt even come from home that night. sorry if trying to fit that night into my busy schedule left a permament scar in your precious memory. i changed my mind, im not sorry. its not like they were mesh athletic shorts and my balls were bulging out or nothing. fuck. and what is this VERIFIA?

Well, now that your girl's back in the area she can help dress you. Problem solved.

VERIFIA = Nietzsche + Madam Millie

:D

Originally posted by jroo