Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Time for one of those POST YOUR PICS thread........

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

sorry SUPA'MODEL...i didnt notice..i thought u were tryin to pull off the mess in the mesh hat as Damien...:aright:

lol. i think it was my fault that you thought that... i was on the sex board browsing a pic post and i had asked "rizzo" if he could post some pics that were not modeling pics but i meant self pics from home/friends houses... then jon posted a link to this thread in the other pic thread saying we can see pics of him here so i came here and lost track of which thread was which & didnt look at the dates so i saw rizzos reply and thought it was on the sex board pic thread and they were the non-modeling pics but he wasnt in any so i was like what the fuck... :confused: then i replied "r you even in any of those pics" but really he had posted the pics long before and they werent supposed to be him at all just FRIENDS.

Originally posted by somebitch

lol. i think it was my fault that you thought that... i was on the sex board browsing a pic post and i had asked "rizzo" if he could post some pics that were not modeling pics but i meant self pics from home/friends houses... then jon posted a link to this thread in the other pic thread saying we can see pics of him here so i came here and lost track of which thread was which & didnt look at the dates so i saw rizzos reply and thought it was on the sex board pic thread and they were the non-modeling pics but he wasnt in any so i was like what the fuck... :confused: then i replied "r you even in any of those pics" but really he had posted the pics long before and they werent supposed to be him at all just FRIENDS.

yeh i figured it out after i made my post..rob pointed out the Friends title to me ..but i didnt feel like editing it....

oh and the webcam thing..yeh i got it..but i have no clue how to use it eheheh

• 2 months later...