Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if the best things in life are free...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

then why are poor ppl so miserable???

(can you list what they are???)

I don't know man... I've seen some pretty content hobo's around town (no joke). Some that sing, some that perform, heck, there's one lady that announces when the 1-9 train is arriving in a very creative manner here on 49th and B'Way.

It's not the money that brings happiness, but rather one's outlook on life, and what you surround yourself with that can bring happiness.

I could be a bum. I've actually imagined where i would go and how i would live if i ever didn't make it in life. And i came to the conclusion that no matter what, i would want to keep my sanity, so as to enjoy the simpler things in life.

Reading a good book, living near the ocean, hearing beautiful music can all be done with or without money~~

well not having a car sucks let me tell you-- it's the second time for me :(

you cant even get to the free places =-- like the beach - or wherever-

unfortunately - society has set this world up based on Monetary substance

grrr :mad: I wish everything I loved to do was free :(

Originally posted by danamdkny

well not having a car sucks let me tell you-- it's the second time for me :(

you cant even get to the free places =-- like the beach - or wherever-

unfortunately - society has set this world up based on Monetary substance

grrr :mad: I wish everything I loved to do was free :(

you can't get to the beach without a car?? take the train (not free, but you can get $1.50 somehow) ride a bike... something!

i hate people who dont know how to get anywhere without a freakin' car...

i'm curious as to what everything is that you love that costs money??

kissing the one you love cost you money?

making love requires money?

walking on the beach costs money?

... reading a good book?

... sunset?

i mean yeah, i won't deny that you need money in life... you can't escape it, but i wouldn't go as far as saying that everything i love in the world costs money... that's def. not true...

Originally posted by djmoonshine

i'm curious as to what everything is that you love that costs money??

Everything Costs money... you name it... its cost something...

kissing the one you love cost you money?

making love requires money?

walking on the beach costs money?

... reading a good book?

... sunset?

finding the one to kiss costs money, with out it you cant kiss the one you love, making love costs money b/c you have to buy a condom, you have to buy a bed, you have to buy a car, you have to pay for a motel/hotel room, a couch, a floor, something anything.... walking on the beach costs money, cause you cant walk naked, you need to be clothed, you need to get there some how, and some beaches you need to pay to get on... reading a book costs money, you have to buy the book, or you have to join the library, sunset is free, absolute dirt free, but do you think homeless ppl look up and say "dang, thank GOD that shit is free or Else I wouldve had to walk along the E train and ask for money to see a sunset... hi im homeless i havent seen a sunset in 5yrs can i have a nickel" basically everything costs something... theres nothing in life thats free... except i think air.. but if you get sick then you have to buy it.... fucked up right? way to kick a man whiles hes down...

finding the one to kiss costs money, with out it you cant kiss the one you love, making love costs money b/c you have to buy a condom, you have to buy a bed, you have to buy a car, you have to pay for a motel/hotel room, a couch, a floor, something anything.... walking on the beach costs money, cause you cant walk naked, you need to be clothed, you need to get there some how, and some beaches you need to pay to get on... reading a book costs money, you have to buy the book, or you have to join the library, sunset is free, absolute dirt free, but do you think homeless ppl look up and say "dang, thank GOD that shit is free or Else I wouldve had to walk along the E train and ask for money to see a sunset... hi im homeless i havent seen a sunset in 5yrs can i have a nickel" basically everything costs something... theres nothing in life thats free... except i think air.. but if you get sick then you have to buy it.... fucked up right? way to kick a man whiles hes down...

Amen

Thank you. :cool:

yer just ... ugh... yer just so damn depressing marko... :blown:

if you believe that then you cant ever be happy without money? there's no hope for me... :hang:

yer just ... ugh... yer just so damn depressing marko... :blown:

if you believe that then you cant ever be happy without money? there's no hope for me... :hang:

theres always hope or else why bother living... however there isnt any happiness with out money... (better to learn this now then when youre older)