Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fellas why say you're going to ...

starcapone

call us & don't?? My girl and I were chatting about this, we both feel that guys (most, not all) do this too often. Yet, guys don't play games?! Too many women have this grip with guys. You know we want to talk-bullshit but yal just put us to the side. Tisk, tisk. A little more about the situation: they've been dating a few months, he said he'd call her this weekend- but didn't(not the first time he made a promise that he couldn't keep), so she called him- wasn't home/at work.. hhmm. She thinks there is someone else, she might be right. So she wants to move on, but isn't it funny ladies- just when we've moved on look who shows up... :jawdrop: Then some of us get :confused:: should I stick to my guns or give this guy another chance.

Rant #1

Originally posted by starcapone

call us & don't?? My girl and I were chatting about this, we both feel that guys (most, not all) do this too often. Yet, guys don't play games?! Too many women have this grip with guys. You know we want to talk-bullshit but yal just put us to the side. Tisk, tisk. A little more about the situation: they've been dating a few months, he said he'd call her this weekend- but didn't(not the first time he made a promise that he couldn't keep), so she called him- wasn't home/at work.. hhmm. She thinks there is someone else, she might be right. So she wants to move on, but isn't it funny ladies- just when we've moved on look who shows up... :jawdrop: Then some of us get :confused:: should I stick to my guns or give this guy another chance.

Rant #1

. . Well, as far as magically appearing after the other lets go, I'd say women are the undisputed pros at that . . .

. . As far as men not calling, its quite simple . . We'll call if it means that there's a possibility that we're going to have sex with you . . All other calls that could possibly be given will turn into chick gabber and we'll instantly be thrown on the friend side of things . . .

. . . As far as your situation is concerned, he may be feeling that their interaction on the phone is leaning too far towards the 'friend' side of the spectrum which means that he's naturally gonna pull back and start playing elusive in order to find out whether she really wants to be with him or not . . .Its the perfect Gambit . . And if he does indeed have someone on the side that he's fucking then even better, he doesn't need to concern himself with what your friend is doing because he has a fallback plan . .

. . . Reality is great, isn't it? . . :aright: . . .

I know what he is thinking.. damn when is she going to give it up, how many positions can I fuck her, damn she got some big titties, etc. What else is new. :rolleyes: And no he gets no slack cuz of reasons.

. . . And why is your friend obsessing about this guy again? . . . Women amaze me sometimes . . :rolleyes: . . .

Phonk-

What are you implying.. if you were a woman you'd do what? Kick him to the curb, sometimes it's that easy. I guess she likes him, but like is fading to semi-like or dislike.

. . I'm implying that this guy that your friend is sweating isn't probably breaking half a thought on what she's feeling or doing at the moment . . This dude doesn't care, if he did he'd call, plain and simple . . . Tell her to shake it off and get on with her life . . .

I'm really bad at calling people back too...

HOWEVER

When it's someone you're dating it's a different story. He can't take five minutes to call and say what's up???- he doesn't give a good goddamn- case closed. That's a lesson I wish I'd learned years ago... :rolleyes:

Guest jroo

there is always time to talk on the phone, you either dont want to, or you do. fuck it, tell your friend to take her big titties else where. or she can be with him and be all fucked up over it all the time, on why he didnt call and shit.

Rant #1

This question is easy,..just dont quote me...

For one, when you first meet a guy...the thrill of the hunt, all the endless possibilities that lie within is so exciting and challengin for a guy. Being a guy, it goes without saying...." A Gal you havent had is ten times better than the one you already had" By this, I mean...a guy will pull all the stops...I'm talking about pulling all the stops. Talking on the phone has never been a guys' strongpoint. Ok, you might say,.."but he called when we started goin out!" But hunnie, when the thrill is gone, so does the extra effort. So, its up to you to keep re-inventing yourself to make his azz coming back begging for more. Did you do something too to make him lose interest?..No?? I doubt it. Quick question, did you keep wearing the sexxy stuff..."maybe?"...doesnt cut it.. Did you surprise him occasionally with some off the charts new things?...'probably"....try harder.

Sad fact of life, guys are like cars, you gotta keep filling 'em up with super gas,....you forget once in a while, the guys stall in the middle of the highway...

Then again...

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

PS. It doesnt help either that the new gal on the block/school has got a rack literally spilling out of her dress.:D