Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJs that Sleep Around with groupies and such

tempty

So here's a good little story.

I went to Mythos in Charlotte, NC to see Oakenfold and Liquid Todd with a friend and his girl Morgan (who is quite good looking). A little bit after Paul finished his way to short set, myself and my two friends are sitting near the back of the club when this bouncer comes up to my friend's girl and asks her if she wants to meet Paul. Well, of course she says yes and she is taken by the bouncer to the downstairs VIP area while her boyfriend and I (who the bouncer just pretended not to notice) stay upstairs. Well about 30 mins passes and I'm on the dancefloor when Morgan comes running up to me and says "Oh my god, I was just on Oakenfolds tour bus with a few other girls and he was trying to get us to have sex with him!" Turns out Oakenfold had the bouncers go around and gather girls to bring to the tour bus. Morgan said a few of the girls on the bus were makingout with each other and Paul. Oakenfold was trying his best at getting Morgan involved but she thinks Paul looks like a Baboon (I agree) and wasn't having any part of it. She was offered lots of alcohol and drugs but told Paul she had to leave and meet back with her friends. Before she left though she asked for an autograph. The autograph napkin he gave her reads: "To Morgan, your a tease. Paul Oakenfold" and then has his cell phone number! He told Morgan to give him a call the next night when he was going to be spinning in Atlanta and that if she wanted he would get someone to drive her down for the show - that is, if she couldnt spend the night with him and drive down on the tour bus! Well, after that she said goodbye and left Paul and the other girls on the bus (we can only speculate what occured later on that bus). So she found us in the club and told us the story of what had happened. Needless to say we laughed our asses off the rest of the night! Thanks Paul for making it a night we will never forget!

paul.jpg

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

First off - Flyer - great story, LMAO, and cheers to Morgan for having her head on straight!

Second - Mark (and we know it's you) what, per se, is your issue with DJ whores? Did you get dissed by a DJ or something? I dont get it - why the preoccupation? :shaky:

Please....lets not get into this

For the love of god

Originally posted by americanflyer

I went to Mythos in Charlotte, NC to see Oakenfold and Liquid Todd with a friend and his girl Morgan (who is quite good looking). A little bit after Paul finished his way to short set, myself and my two friends are sitting near the back of the club when this bouncer comes up to my friend's girl and asks her if she wants to meet Paul. Well, of course she says yes and she is taken by the bouncer to the downstairs VIP area while her boyfriend and I (who the bouncer just pretended not to notice) stay upstairs. Well about 30 mins passes and I'm on the dancefloor when Morgan comes running up to me and says "Oh my god, I was just on Oakenfolds tour bus with a few other girls and he was trying to get us to have sex with him!" Turns out Oakenfold had the bouncers go around and gather girls to bring to the tour bus. Morgan said a few of the girls on the bus were makingout with each other and Paul. Oakenfold was trying his best at getting Morgan involved but she thinks Paul looks like a Baboon (I agree) and wasn't having any part of it. She was offered lots of alcohol and drugs but told Paul she had to leave and meet back with her friends. Before she left though she asked for an autograph. The autograph napkin he gave her reads: "To Morgan, your a tease. Paul Oakenfold" and then has his cell phone number! He told Morgan to give him a call the next night when he was going to be spinning in Atlanta and that if she wanted he would get someone to drive her down for the show - that is, if she couldnt spend the night with him and drive down on the tour bus! Well, after that she said goodbye and left Paul and the other girls on the bus (we can only speculate what occured later on that bus). So she found us in the club and told us the story of what had happened. Needless to say we laughed our asses off the rest of the night! Thanks Paul for making it a night we will never forget!

paul.jpg

That's probably the only way he could get laid, if he wasn't a famous rich world renowned DJ.......................

...................because damn, he's got a face like one of those Gremlins.

Whenever one of the Chi-town big wigs is in town, my girls and I hang with them.

But it is a strange thing because they never, and I say never have girls around, just my friends and I.

They travel all the time of course so they are so used to it just being the boys. A manager, a publicity guy, the photographer, a DJ.

All cute guys no doubt, but they just never have girls. I have no urge to go after any of them either,

so what do you think is the deal with them?

Originally posted by americanflyer

paul.jpg

Wait.....I thought Oakie was gay