Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My mix reviewed in URB

davidalexander

Originally posted by davidalexander

Check out page 94 in URB's Mixx-It section, the Jan 2003 issue.

Not as poetic as the first review I got in URB(May 01) but it 's always cool to see your work recognized & enjoyed.

As always copies of my mixes are available...

peace

David

Way to go David ... I'd like a copy of that mix...

CONGRATS DAVID!

I HOPE YOU REMEMBER TO BRING ME A COPY TO MY DAD'S ON CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!! AFTER A FEW DRINKS, WE'LL KICK OUT ALL THE OLD FOLKS OUTSIDE AND TURN ON MY DAD'S SYSTEM ON AND THROW YOUR CD IN THERE. HELL, MAYBE WE CAN TEACH MY DAD TO PLAY DRUMS TO THOSE KINDA BEATS. :laugh:

Thanx for all the support, kind words and email guys!!!

Jesse and Meli will be getting the David Alexander Special Limited Edition Boxed Collectors sets featuring an advance copy of my latest mix...see u on the 24th. Meli Im sure your Dad could jam to it..something a lil different from Elvis.

Hey Jimmy I have got some copies for you...I would love to get some copies of your Mixes...I think a good ol fashion mix tape trade is in order. Stop by the radio show again and drop another fantastic mix.

Ramon...I thinking maybe the 28th or 29th..I really would like to catalogue everything..but first step would be to organize the 10 years of wax ...

peace

David Alexander

Originally posted by davidalexander

Thanx for all the support, kind words and email guys!!!

Jesse and Meli will be getting the David Alexander Special Limited Edition Boxed Collectors sets featuring an advance copy of my latest mix...see u on the 24th. Meli Im sure your Dad could jam to it..something a lil different from Elvis.

Hey Jimmy I have got some copies for you...I would love to get some copies of your Mixes...I think a good ol fashion mix tape trade is in order. Stop by the radio show again and drop another fantastic mix.

Ramon...I thinking maybe the 28th or 29th..I really would like to catalogue everything..but first step would be to organize the 10 years of wax ...

peace

David Alexander

Hey guys good luck getting the cd's soon...lmao im sitll waiting for mine from back in september!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: JK david.. hope all is well and hope you have a good ime for christmas! hey hope ur gong to see deon on thursday the 27th!!! I asked fo rthe day off so i could go..hope he brings the roof down on that place..peace!

Carlos

:cool:

Here is the tracklisting on Forever Sunrise. Its a lil' old now...but still works.

01. SOUL MEKANIK I’LL CALL YOU RIP RECORDS

02. JOESKI & DJ CHUS EL AMOR NRK

03. INDART, WALLY & KUCHO COMANDO HEAVEN WEEKEND WORLD

04. AQUIRED SOUND ONLINE PLASTICA RED

05. B.P.T. MOODY JUNIOR

06. THE PRODUCERS BE YOURSELF TIDE

07. DOLBY DO IT GET GROOVY

08. PEACE DIVISION BODY & SOUL LOW PRESSINGS

09. MOONCAT EXPLORATION PLASTICA

10. LEXICON AVENUE FROM DUSK TO DAWN FORENSIC

11. MO SHIC & ZIDAN NIGHTSTALKER PLASTICA

12. PLUG INDIAN SUMMER PLUG