Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oh my god

echostar

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in five years she will be a decrepit, haggard-looking, burnt-out and forgotten has-been. She should enjoy her stardom and beauty now, because the machine that gave birth to her popularity will mercilessly abandon her in search of younger and more easily moldable talent when she's finished serving her purpose. Some people just don't realize they're not special, as much as glossy magazine photos and sexy outfits may try to convince otherwise. Take away the glam and in the end, the only mark on society and history that she'll leave will be piles of CD's in the clearance bin and a name for people to snicker at in half-assed jokes at smokey college bars.

Originally posted by cintron

in five years she will be a decrepit, haggard-looking, burnt-out and forgotten has-been. She should enjoy her stardom and beauty now, because the machine that gave birth to her popularity will mercilessly abandon her in search of younger and more easily moldable talent when she's finished serving her purpose. Some people just don't realize they're not special, as much as glossy magazine photos and sexy outfits may try to convince otherwise. Take away the glam and in the end, the only mark on society and history that she'll leave will be piles of CD's in the clearance bin and a name for people to snicker at in half-assed jokes at smokey college bars.

Hmmm, this thread makes me think of something a wiseman once said about women destroying their looks through the over-use of makeup... :idea:

;)

. . Its called Avril Levigne or whatever the fuck her name is . . And yeah, she'll be out of the limelight, but she'll have 20 million in the bank, if not more . . so I wouldn't worry for her . .

. . My thing with Christina aguilera is that they're always dressing her up like some kind of strobe light hunny that would suck my dick for a 5 pack of pills and a ride home . . If she's making these fashion choices then therapy is in order, but I have a feeling this is publicist work . . the majority of it at least . .

. . She's a really pretty girl, they just gotta tone it down a bit . .

granted, she is somewhat attractive, though i've seen her with less makeup and she looks worse than i'd expected. Usually a girl with a more natural look attracts me.

sure she'll have her 20 milllion in the bank, but imagine if she turns out like that mom from Something about Mary :D cucumbers over her eyes while she sleeps...

*shiver* eeeekkkkk

anyways ;) it's all part of the neverending rise-and-fall cycle of commercial pop music stardom. No wonder nobody likes electronic music! Our stars become legends for life, not just for a few years! :D

love the sarcasm...:aright::laugh:

Originally posted by echostar

its not my opinion, its a fact....ive never even seen you and i can say this

that's extremely f**ked up cuz u don't know what i look like so don't make a judement..i never said anything about u, i talked about her (that's what the thread was about), so i didn't need 2 hear u callin me ugly

her ass looks nice.. but thats about it... her face is NASTY...look at the one of her in the tube... her face is ugly! a good body with an ugly face means nothing to me.. :) to me, it kinda kills the whole package...

o well. :shrug:

and scaredgirl im with u!!! lets get britney in maxim :drool:

Originally posted by erica127

that's extremely f**ked up cuz u don't know what i look like so don't make a judement..i never said anything about u, i talked about her (that's what the thread was about), so i didn't need 2 hear u callin me ugly

i never said youre ugly....i just said you werent as hot as christina aguilera......which isnt even an insult because i know a lot of hot girls that arent as hot as her