Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I went to the mall last night

kaydup

What the fuck was I thinking. I havent done any shopping and this didn't help the situation at all.

I fliped off 3 people in the parking lot, hip checked 4 ladies, almost steped on a kid, and kicked numerous bags that people were carrying.

Also the ladies that work the perfume and make-up areas are all crazy and massive COUGARS. They all were scary, too touchy, and molestive(is that a word). I got attacked with every fragrance on the market, you would have thought I banged 30 girls last night by the way I smelled. I had to run out of there shaking the cougars off my legs as they tried to hang on to me.

I feel so violated

Oh yeah I still have zero presents for anyone.

I like going christmas shopping cause there are lots of hot girls out shopping and stuff. It's quite amusing how people get all done up to go shopping haha. I was at the mall yesterday afternoon....not bad for being during the day. Lots o eye candy. I think i got a present...I forget.

Originally posted by teamj5

I like going christmas shopping cause there are lots of hot girls out shopping and stuff. It's quite amusing how people get all done up to go shopping haha. I was at the mall yesterday afternoon....not bad for being during the day. Lots o eye candy. I think i got a present...I forget.

Do you work:confused:

I think I do :confused:

If going to the mall and checking out chicks was a job, i'd be a millionare :laugh:

In related news, this is the sad time of year, as all the BU girls pack up and go back to Long Island and New Jersey and Chicago until mid-january :(

Yeah but all the regualars come home

Still haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet :blown:

Last two years were so easy too. I didn't have to work, so I had all the time in the world to just mull around the mall until I found really good gifts for people. It actually gave me something to do, and I found some sweet-ass presents. This year, everyone's getting Dan Marino style Icotoner Gloves. And lots and lots of lotioon.

So, does anyone actually have good gift ideas? Aside from lotion of course.

the malls suck right now, i drive by them and i hit traffic never mind going in, and what sucks even more is that i have 0 presents...

to make it worse i need to have a box full of presents all wrapped and ready to be Fed-Exed by tomorrow afternoon to Cali...to bad for them that ill have to spend less on the presents due to the irate amounts it costs to Fed-Ex shit there.

since all you fuckers appear to be shopping over the weekend as well as the rest of the world i think i will start tonight after work and then go go go all morning and afternoon tomorrow.

why do i wait till the last minute every yr?:confused:

:mad: meathead

:mad: d:rew

fuckers

i am in need of gift ideas. i dont know what to do

maybe i should go to the mall and go christmas shopping for a new girl

I don't think the mall would be too happy with you taking a maniquin home

ha.. i am in the same boat. i havent started my xmas shopping and waiting til i get back to massachusetts. so that will leave me -- um Xmas eve. thanks! (i dont want to have to drag anything back with me)

i hit the wrentham outlets over tgiving though. the parking was a nightmare. i have a jeep so i just pulled up on the median/grass with all the other SUV's and trucks and made my own parking.