Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Want To Chop My Head Off!!!!

aboyfrombklyn

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I know this is :otopic: , but I have the worst fuckin' migraine headache. I was up all night watching my guts get flushed down the toilet. Does anyone else suffer from this? Anyone take medication for it? Does it help? I really have to go see a doctor.

I get the worst migraines its horrible. I take medication for it, but after awhile I seem to become immune to it, and then I get the shots in the base of the skull when the migraines become way too unbearable. They definately help, I only get little headaches here and there, for a loooong time after the shots.

Migraines are horrible things.:(

Originally posted by sassa

u could :smoke: that helps :)

that helped my sister in the beginning for a little bit & she's only 16 & suffers from the worst migraines ever...bad enough that made her stay home from school...she use to take Imitrex & i think she has to go to something higher...my mom use to give herself shots & that helped a lil bit, but not anymore..definitely go see a doctor & see what they say bcuz different people need different things