Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Idiots....

sweetie029

Ok...this has nothing to do with sex BUT last weekend my friend had an argument w/ a girl outside a bar they had no intensions of actually fist fighting when outta nowhere one of this girls friends (a guy) ran up to my friend & punched her in the face :eek:...The thing that disturbed me was not one guy did anything when they saw this kid punch a girl....I know when I saw this I was about to give him a swift kick in the balls (regardless of the fact he probably would of beat the shit out of me lol)...Now my question is....If you, being a guy/girl saw this happen to someone ...would you just stand there & let the kid get away with it...or would you do something ?? :confused:

:eek: :eek: Wow, that's some seriously fucked up shit. I can't believe NO ONE did anything about it. If it was one of my friends, I would definitely have done something (if I could... my size would be a bit of an impairment), but there's no way I would risk life and limb for someone I didn't know. (Again, you have to take into account the fact that I'm one of the sexboard midgets.)

Originally posted by sweetie029

Ok...this has nothing to do with sex BUT last weekend my friend had an argument w/ a girl outside a bar they had no intensions of actually fist fighting when outta nowhere one of this girls friends (a guy) ran up to my friend & punched her in the face :eek:...The thing that disturbed me was not one guy did anything when they saw this kid punch a girl....I know when I saw this I was about to give him a swift kick in the balls (regardless of the fact he probably would of beat the shit out of me lol)...Now my question is....If you, being a guy/girl saw this happen to someone ...would you just stand there & let the kid get away with it...or would you do something ?? :confused:

wow thats fuked up. i know me and my friends would not let that go unpunished..

well in training (ju-jutsu) i learned that it is "self defense" when you hit someone that hit some other person right next to you. so if i saw a fair chance of knocking him out (like a kick in the front or the side of the knee) i very likely would have done so.

drawback in this situation is that the guy probably isn´t alone. and if you knock someone out (like dislodging the knee in this example) all his friends will be all over you... then other will join and you have your classic mass riot :(

so if it was just the two girls the guy and me i´d definately get at him GOOD, but if there would be a big group of people around the four of us i would probably just go and hold the guy away from the girl.

this girl i know got in a similar fight this weekend. :idea:

i think if i s a guy hit a girl, i would be really pissed but im tiny and i dont wanna be involved so might not do anything (or if i did anythign it would be call the cops on him)... my brother once saw a guy hit a chick on the subway and beat the shit outta him... the guys who did nothing have no balls or respect.

I dont know what club/bar this was, but for some reason this kid knew what kinda people hang around there......thats why he actually had the 'balls' to hit a gal. Lucky bastard evidently has never been to one of my hangout spots. What you saw was a wife beater in the making. Most likely that jerk grew up watching mommy getting beat up all the time.....its a learned trait.

Now, if there were guys standing around watching, thats a really disturbing scene. If some big cajones hit one of my sisters, the sorry S.O.B better change zip codes pronto. When a guy feels a need to ball his fists to settle issues with a gal....then everyone present has a responsibilty to step in and do something.

Question though, does your friend have a brother or a male cousin or a close male friend(not one trying to get into her pants)? Dont get me wrong, I dont advocate violence, but sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire. Turn the boys lose on his azz, its the only language some of this creeps understand.

Quick free tip for gals hanging out on a gals nite out, make early aquaintances with the bartenders/bouncers/valet guys.....could save you a lot of aggravation in the long run.

Then again....

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

if i saw that be sure i will twist his balls

I use to be involve in a lot of fights before i mean i hate when guys take advantage of someone so when i was @ school u know there is always a bad guy in high school tipical one who will always be rude to everybody , traying to be funny and make bad moves to girls so when ever i saw unjustice to someone , i jump and help them ...

one time i was helping a friend he was in a fight but he by mistake hit me on the face with a ruler :laugh: he didnt know how to apologize to me

there are so many stories....

That is pretty fucked up... Best thing to do to a guy... Punch him unexpectidly in the Adams Apple... But not too hard... You can kill someone... But hard enough... And he will be out of commition cause he wont be able to breath for a little while...

But I am surprised no one did anything that is pretty fucked up...

If it is Girlfriend and boyfriend fighting and fist are thrown I have learned to keep out of it... Maybe stick around to make sure it does not really get out of hand and call the cops and wait for them to get there... But never again will I physically butt in to a physical confrontation between a couple... I learned what some women will do when the cops get there the hard way... And it just isnt worth it...