Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Somebitch & I Just Had Sex!!!!

aboyfrombklyn

We were hanging out, one thing led to another, and the next thing I know, she has me pinned to the floor with her tongue down my throat. Then she undresses me and kisses me all over. By this time I'm hard as a rock, so she puts my cock in her mouth and sucks me off for a while. I figured I had to show what I'm made of, so I flipped her over and laid her on her back and went down south, eating her pussy for a long time (she smelled and tasted so good) until she begged me to stop. Then she threw me down again and started bouncing up and down on my dick. It was unbelievable!!! We finished off with me pounding her from behind (she loves that) while I rubbed her clit. It was the amazing sex I ever had!!!:D

K, anytime you ever want to do that again, just let me know! ;)

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

We were hanging out, one thing led to another, and the next thing I know, she has me pinned to the floor with her tongue down my throat. Then she undresses me and kisses me all over. By this time I'm hard as a rock, so she puts my cock in her mouth and sucks me off for a while. I figured I had to show what I'm made of, so I flipped her over and laid her on her back and went down south, eating her pussy for a long time (she smelled and tasted so good) until she begged me to stop. Then she threw me down again and started bouncing up and down on my dick. It was unbelievable!!! We finished off with me pounding her from behind (she loves that) while I rubbed her clit. It was the most amazing sex I ever had!!!:D

Guest gabo

We were hanging out, one thing led to another, and the next thing I know, she has me pinned to the floor with her tongue down my throat. Then she undresses me and kisses me all over. By this time I'm hard as a rock, so she puts my cock in her mouth and sucks me off for a while. I figured I had to show what I'm made of, so I flipped her over and laid her on her back and went down south, eating her pussy for a long time (she smelled and tasted so good) until she begged me to stop. Then she threw me down again and started bouncing up and down on my dick. It was unbelievable!!! We finished off with me pounding her from behind (she loves that) while I rubbed her clit. It was the amazing sex I ever had!!!:D

nice, hard to believe but nice! I would have fucked her in the ass.

Originally posted by tastyt

I can't be the only one who's thinking "stalker" right now. :idea:

:tongue:

Oh God! Give me a break! If you are serious, then you really need a reality check. The minute I fool around here, you take it all serious.

As for cheating on my girl, I never cheated on anyone in my life and never will because that is the type of person I am.

I have to say some people are such hypocrites. They sit in front of their computers and cry about how their partner cheated on them, but then they go ahead and do the same thing. Losers!

Oh God! Give me a break! If you are serious, then you really need a reality check. The minute I fool around here, you take it all serious.

Dude, if I was being serious, why would I have included that little smiley with the tongue sticking out??? :blank:

Dude, if I was being serious, why would I have included that little smiley with the tongue sticking out??? :blank:

you owe me a beer

and OT a corporate client of mine just sent me CHEESECAKE...assorted - pumpkin, cranberry, eggnog (weird but good) and turtle (chocolate, pecans, and caramel)...so NA NA NA POOO POOO....

I shoulda known my Phattie would understand me! :isok: (Speaking of phatties... damn I can't wait to get off of work...)

Anyhoo, yeah I know I still owe you that damn cheesecake! lol Hmmm, one of us should organize another little gathering sometime soon and I'll bring one along.

I shoulda known my Phattie would understand me! :isok: (Speaking of phatties... damn I can't wait to get off of work...)

Anyhoo, yeah I know I still owe you that damn cheesecake! lol Hmmm, one of us should organize another little gathering sometime soon and I'll bring one along.

...werd...i have been sick so no puff for pooh...maybe when i get better...and perhaps you can sneak a little dessert into the strip bar if that thing ever goes down...nothing beats cheesecake and a lapdance...that's a number 3 on the phatman's sex menu...

Originally posted by phatman

nothing beats cheesecake and a lapdance...that's a number 3 on the phatman's sex menu...

OMG, HAHAHAHAHA!!! That's such a guy thing to say. The only thing that would be more so, is if you had said "a beer and a blowjob." :laugh2::tongue:

:beer::bj:

Originally posted by phatman

you owe me a beer

and OT a corporate client of mine just sent me CHEESECAKE...assorted - pumpkin, cranberry, eggnog (weird but good) and turtle (chocolate, pecans, and caramel)...so NA NA NA POOO POOO....

Now THAT's grounds for Stalking right there! . . I'd call the police . . . :hat: . . .