Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else have this problem??

Originally posted by addicted2drums

You go to the mall with the best intentions of getting your christmas shopping done...and you walk out with 4 bags of shit that u only bought for yourself! Christmas is in 3 days-i really gotta start shopping for other people :rofl:

hahaha yes that happened to me today! i left my christmas shopping off til i was done with finals.. and today im like lemme go get some done. i get to the short hills mall with great intentions -- but then im looking at clothes for myself realizing i wanna wear something new tonight... and how can u say no when all those sales were goin on. i got no gifts for anyone but myself hahahaha i bought 2 shirts, a pair of pants and a dress hahahaha im a brat, what can i say??? i guess ill try again tomorw :tongue:

Originally posted by sweeet

hahaha yes that happened to me today! i left my christmas shopping off til i was done with finals.. and today im like lemme go get some done. i get to the short hills mall with great intentions -- but then im looking at clothes for myself realizing i wanna wear something new tonight... and how can u say no when all those sales were goin on. i got no gifts for anyone but myself hahahaha i bought 2 shirts, a pair of pants and a dress hahahaha im a brat, what can i say??? i guess ill try again tomorw :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: there are just too many good sales!

that is hilarious cuz it is soooo true :laugh: i am sooo like that..i look at stuff and i go "hmm alrite fine one for her, two for me"... yknow wat i found that works tho? having a shopping buddy who keeps me straight and means business...this 'friend' can help but in my opinion => *pained expression* BOOOO-ring :mad: sometimes i even try to lose her :laugh: oh wellz...

You go to the mall with the best intentions of getting your christmas shopping done...and you walk out with 4 bags of shit that u only bought for yourself! Christmas is in 3 days-i really gotta start shopping for other people :rofl:

i wouldnt call it a "problem" christmas is all about being selfish anyway...:D

i actually drove 45 mins away earlier in the week to this mall up north from me & came home empty handed...i saw soo many things that i wanted, but i reminded myself i was there for others, but i kinda forgot to look for them & only looked for myself...it was a continuing fight i had with myself..the worst thing is, i went wit one of my boys to also do shoppin & he walked out wit bags in his hands & nothing for anyone else buy himself

For every 3 presents I buy, I think I buy myself one....lol:blown:

Originally posted by greyskyy

I have a diff problem. I love buying clothes for my sister, so I go to the mall to buy for everyone else and come out with bags full of stuff for her. SO she has 20 gifts and I have no money left for everyone else.

What to do?:eek:

are u accepting applications for a second sister :confused:

Originally posted by greyskyy

I have a diff problem. I love buying clothes for my sister, so I go to the mall to buy for everyone else and come out with bags full of stuff for her. SO she has 20 gifts and I have no money left for everyone else.

What to do?:eek:

You wanna be my adopted brother????? :idea:

Bah humbug....It's now Christmas Eve....Had to work till 12:00....Now have to go to the mall again for the 3rd time this week, so far only got 2 gifts....Traffic is going to be rediculous....I say every year i'm not going to wait this long to shop, and once again i'm still shopping on Christmas Eve....Tis the season to be jolly:mad:

Originally posted by tommyjersey

Bah humbug....It's now Christmas Eve....Had to work till 12:00....Now have to go to the mall again for the 3rd time this week, so far only got 2 gifts....Traffic is going to be rediculous....I say every year i'm not going to wait this long to shop, and once again i'm still shopping on Christmas Eve....Tis the season to be jolly:mad:

Cahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mahhhhhhhhhh