Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cherri was ??????????????

baldbull

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by browneyedqt

Last night was a little rough, I'm having a little trouble remembering what exactly went on :drunk: I'm sure psychosweetie will read this but she has to get her scanner fixed before she can email the pic. Maybe we can give it to NYE are u going to Metro?

Lets see ur pic!

Originally posted by baldbull

i appreciate your opinion. i can throw on dark beat, that look, this joy & another song from 3 years ago. NO BIG DEAL! also gio blew the amp during this joy. got to watch those monitors????

he did throw down one fat song(dont know the name but it was hot!!!!).

i understand gio is your friend & you support him but why bash the other dj just because you don't know him. what was wrong with dj mike loikith? i was there last night & he had everyone dancing.

honesty you can tell me that you didn't love the mix reina *no one is gonna change* you with *going through it*?

you probaly wouldn't even known the difference in dj's if you couldn't see in the booth.

last night was the first time i got to hear gio & i heard alot of good things about him. i wish i could of heard more of him.

hey baldbull are you fucking the other dj or something?? people are just voicing there opinions, and i agree. clubs survive if they have a good dj and a good crowd and gio is a great dj that pulls in a great crowd. i personally think mike is a good dj also but you have to give the people what they want. in my opinion i think you should make gio resident on saturday and make mike resident on thursday. like i said no disrespect to either dj because i like them both, but people are here to see gio.

i'm sure dj loikith has alot of friends on here that can post gio sucks but we have class & why talk trash just to put someone else down if its not true.

have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by djchoopa

HEY MYSTIFY . I THINK I SAW YOU THERE LAST NIGHT BECAUSE I SAW YOUR PIC EARLIER IN THE WEEK BUT I DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO INTRODUCE MYSELF

..u probably did...she was with me most of the night.....striped shirt.......next time i will introduce u!

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Aww! your the best! :D

When I figure out how to post pics I'll show you the one of me, you, and browneyedqt:comit:

Thanks sweety........................:D I definitely want to see the pics from last night

And Browneyedqt................yes I am going to Metro for neyears but I wont be getting there till about 2am..................

But hopefully I'll see everyone at RS or Cherri next week;)

Originally posted by exit82

SO WHAT IS EVERYONES OPINION, IS THIS PLACE GOING TO MAKE IT OR WHAT????

IMO-Definitely..................so far it recieved all good reviews.................overall crowd was well dressed and good looking and the atmosphere and vibe was great. Everyone was smiling and having fun. I'd like to see this party continue for a while.....................

Originally posted by stiffler

Thanks sweety........................:D I definitely want to see the pics from last night

And Browneyedqt................yes I am going to Metro for neyears but I wont be getting there till about 2am..................

But hopefully I'll see everyone at RS or Cherri next week;)

Well, me and browneyedqt will be at RS on friday and Cherri on Saturday, so if your at either we'll def see you :)

Originally posted by jennijugs

Wait a sec ... you were there last night !?!?! WHO ARE YOU and WHY HAVNT I MET YOU YET ... it is really bugging me :confused:

you've met me a couple times space cadet, one of us is just always too banged up to remember anything. i'll be at joey's tonight if you're headed in that direction. i'll be with joe lally, vinny laforgia, greg intile, etc. back room, come find us.

browneyedqt....same goes for you.. come say hi tonight if you're there.

psychosweetie....i think you were entering the decathalon, if not, you should be. you got some speed and power for such a small package.

Originally posted by tommytempts

THERE WAS NO NEED TO PLAY REINA FOR 25 MINUTES

I love that song, so it can play forever, but its so funny you said that b/c this morning when I talked to browneyedqt I was saying how Joe played good, and she was like, "I was so drunk, all I can remember him play was Reina":spin:

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Well, me and browneyedqt will be at RS on friday and Cherri on Saturday, so if your at either we'll def see you :)

I'll definitely be at Cherri on saturday, but not to sure about RS yet...............hopefully, maybe...............we'll see;) :D

Have a happy holididay in the meantime!