Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cherri was ??????????????

baldbull

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by wakeup

:laugh: :laugh: of course not not anymore everyone is a cd dj. someone sent me pics from a few booths on njguido and some other site includin cherry and the dj put good use to the 1200's he had his cds books on top of them :laugh: :laugh:

AHHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Originally posted by misk

...yea cause song length has a lot to do with how well a venue does....just ask richard grant.........:rolleyes:

Has nothing to do with LENGTH. Reina is a fuckin cheesy vocal. It's PLAYED. And Giorgio is no JP so don't even go there!!!

i really think all you haters need to grow up

if you didnt like it then post "didnt like it" and move on to another club....simple as that, why cause all this bullshit drama like its highschool

really, what is wrong with all you, DO YOU HAVE THAT MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS???????

i got an IDEA GET A JOB!! or how about this, you didnt like the DJs, learn to do it yourself then get back to us. OKIES!?!?! :D

To everyone, MERRY CHRISTMAS............see you all New Years Eve...........MUAH!!

In reference to mike loikith "sucking" I just want to make a few comments and keep it all in good taste.

I have had the pleasure to play alongside mike at about 3 different places and the best time I can remember is nights we had playing together in various side rooms at Exit. Mike is not only a friendly guy, he is down to earth, very honest, and a great DJ when it comes to different genre's of house music.

Maybe Mike had a bad night and I was not there to witness it, but in all due respect and in good taste, theres no reason to just bash and try to ruin his status that is in the making. I can understand that friends try to support one another, and that's cool thats what it's all about, but please leave the harsh and critical comments alone.

Mike in all due respect, I enjoy your kindness, your talent, and your spirit when you DJ. And I would love to play with you again. And best of luck with your upcoming gigs, stay in touch as usual.

peace

justinhiggins:hat: