Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how big of an issue

fineones

how big of an issue is your weight ?do you think your

over-weight ? do you care? Do you think ppl think your not is shape??

Do you go to the gym, and is it cuz ur a fatty?

I used to go to the gym cuz i was fat now i go cuz im not skinny enough..is this an endless battle, can i stop eating cottage cheese and wishing i had abs...

Ladies does it matter...i mean im no john goodman but im far from billy blanks

FINEROCKS

think about advertising... typically what makes you buy a product??? the package and advertising... however what makes you keep a product??? the quality and efficiency of it... so pretty much the same with ppl... some may look hot, but inside are not... so bottom line its always whats inside that counts... if youre looking to be bought and returned then i would focus primarily on your body, however if youre looking to be bought and kept, id focus more on working on who you are rather than what you look like... but what do i know im great looking and i have a RAD personality!!! cheers dipshit!

i am only 5'2" & weigh almost 140 lbs...if you saw me you would think i was lying...I don't think i am overweight or underweight, i think i am fine just the way i am...when i was up at school this past semester i was at the gym at least 4 days a week.. the reason i went was to relieve stress..i would go in the mornings & just feel refreshed the rest of they day..also, i love splurgin sometime when i eat junk food & i don't feel bad since i am at the gym...as for a guy, i am happy with an average size boy & a guy that likes to take care of himself & tries to eat right most of the time..i personally don't like huge ass guys wit bulgin muscles, no fun to cuddle wit..I just want a guy that could stick up for me & take care of me if he ever had to :D

IMO I'd like a guy to be almost double my weight. I don't care if it's muscle or fat (muscle ofcoarse is better) just as long as he's NOT SKINNY. As for me, I'm 5'8, 130lbs & very unhappy with my body right now. I quit smoking last year and gained 20 lbs. I'm just to lazy to go to the gym.

IMO... go to the gym because you enjoy it...

I am 6'0" and between 235 and 240. I go to the gym 4 to 5 days a week... Yeah it keeps me in decent shape... But I do it because I enjoy it... I will never be ripped... I don't think I have the genetics to be ripped... But I am a strong guy and have some definition... But in all honesty I don't think that is what attracts the opposite sex... I honestly think if you are a confident person... Who knows how to talk... You will always get what you want... I have seen the Ugliest people get what ever they wanted while I just sat back in Awe... I guess it is all in how you approach people... ( I need to take lessons ) Cause I really suck... Unless I am in my own group and environment... And I am approached... I am such a fuck up... But shit if you are always gonna do it to impress others... You will never be happy cause as Erica stated... She does not like a huge muscle bound guy... As another lady loves a solid ripped guy... And than another will say they want a chunk... There is always going to be a different opinion from each and every person... So why try to impress... Don't get me wrong... With health and good looks bring confidence... But that is something you have to do for yourself...

Erica... You are a perfect size ( Yummy ) ;)

dont get me wrong i love going to the gym...but i think it might be more of a power thing...as in more muscle means more confidence = more power .................i dont mean that im not a confident person ..just it couldnt help to be more..fuck it i dont know 'note to self dont post while drunk'

im 6'2 174lbs... and guess what... i love my body... (the only thing i want to do is become a tad bit more defined) other than that... no complaints here... even when i was mad skinny i didnt have any issues... i believe on focus more on the inside than the outside... thats why really counts... but again... every bit helps... eh who knows... who cares... if youre going to be anything in life... be yourself... and whatever you do, be the best at it...

I used to work out constantly, was 220lbs and only 8% bodyfat, and one of my ex's always used to brag to her friends that I had an 8-pack stomach.

Now I feel like I'm overweight, but I get approached by more women now than when I used to be in great shape. I agree with elementx that it has alot more to do with confidence, unless women are into long haired freaks with beer guts. I'm alot more outgoing and confident in myself now compared to what my personality used to be like when I worked out all the time, and it seems to be working well for me.

Although I have been thinking about getting back into shape recently, but it's for a shitty reason. I want to rekindle a relationship with this one girl I dated. The whole time we were together I listened to her say how she likes skinny guys, and I'm nowhere near skinny, yet we were still dating. So I've been considering losing weight in the hopes that we'll get back together. Or maybe I'll just be an asshole, lose the weight, and then not give her the time of day.

Originally posted by heretic909

I want to rekindle a relationship with this one girl I dated...

Or maybe I'll just be an asshole, lose the weight, and then not give her the time of day.

thats 75% of the gym... and i am one of them... however im going to go with the second option... im not going to try and get back together with her... just become filthy rich and in great shape... then rub it in her fuckin face... not out of spite not out of bitterness, just because she deserves it... (plus both of those goals are something i wished to attain long before she came around, however now she just makes me work harder for them and pushes me closer to attaining them...) good luck my friend!!!

Originally posted by dgmodel

think about advertising... typically what makes you buy a product??? the package and advertising... however what makes you keep a product??? the quality and efficiency of it... so pretty much the same with ppl... some may look hot, but inside are not... so bottom line its always whats inside that counts... if youre looking to be bought and returned then i would focus primarily on your body, however if youre looking to be bought and kept, id focus more on working on who you are rather than what you look like... but what do i know im great looking and i have a RAD personality!!! cheers dipshit!

The total package definitely has somethng to do with. All the added extras just make it better....:tongue:

Sometimes times there are things yo can't/won'yt let slide, but that is usually somethng to do your type/personality thing...

The total package definitely has somethng to do with. All the added extras just make it better....:tongue:

Sometimes times there are things yo can't/won'yt let slide, but that is usually somethng to do your type/personality thing...

think about advertising... typically what makes you buy a product??? the package and advertising... however what makes you keep a product??? the quality and efficiency of it... so pretty much the same with ppl... some may look hot, but inside are not... so bottom line its always whats inside that counts... if youre looking to be bought and returned then i would focus primarily on your body, however if youre looking to be bought and kept, id focus more on working on who you are rather than