Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The ARC is sinking

reggie626

Nice to know that with all the bad energy Mike Bindra has put out at both Twilo and Arc, that his club ARC is nearing the end.

Rumor has it that most of the night's if not now closed, are very badly attended and he is struggling to pay the RENT!

Now that the SLA have flatly refused any application for liquor and pressure from the community board to shut it down, it's only a matter of time before he is sent on his merry way :)

Danny Howells party less than 200

DT's party numbers have also dropped substantially

Good Riddance Bindra

couldn't have happened to a nicer (NOT!) guy

p.s. What was it you said to Sascha and Digweed?

Oh yes, "I OWN YOU BOTH!, and I'll sue you if you play at any other club":tongue:

The thing is the community board in Tribeca can not have them closed! A club has been in that space for at least 20 years now and that is way before it became a "POSH" area to live! Not to mention out of all the clubs in NY the have the least amount of Drug problems, and or incidents related to Liquor (Since They Don't Serve Any)

Its not just Arc's attendance on the decline it is everywhere!

I cannot remember the last time I waited on a line to get into a club in NYC (Holidays included)!

I personaly can honestly say im dissapointed with the turnout that Arc has had for some events:mad:

But Marco V, John "00" Fleming, Sander K, and the new Sunday afternoon party are all on the way so who knows!

But Tenaglia's Be Yourself party is still the staple Flagship party there!

Originally posted by reggie626

Nice to know that with all the bad energy Mike Bindra has put out at both Twilo and Arc, that his club ARC is nearing the end.

Rumor has it that most of the night's if not now closed, are very badly attended and he is struggling to pay the RENT!

Now that the SLA have flatly refused any application for liquor and pressure from the community board to shut it down, it's only a matter of time before he is sent on his merry way :)

Good Riddance Bindra

Oh yes, "I OWN YOU BOTH!, and I'll sue you if you play at any other club":tongue:

yeah I agree:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by reggie626

Good Riddance Bindra

Howells last night had much more than 200...

Originally posted by mattm2o

The thing is the community board in Tribeca can not have them closed! A club has been in that space for at least 20 years now and that is way before it became a "POSH" area to live! Not to mention out of all the clubs in NY the have the least amount of Drug problems, and or incidents related to Liquor (Since They Don't Serve Any)

Its not just Arc's attendance on the decline it is everywhere!

I cannot remember the last time I waited on a line to get into a club in NYC (Holidays included)!

I personaly can honestly say im dissapointed with the turnout that Arc has had for some events:mad:

But Marco V, John "00" Fleming, Sander K, and the new Sunday afternoon party are all on the way so who knows!

But Tenaglia's Be Yourself party is still the staple Flagship party there!

when is sander k there?

There will be a nice crowd there for Marco v...if there isnt one then, people are missing out one some good talen

as much as we'd like to make excuses for the reasons why events arent well attended.. the real reason lies in the fact that the "fad" of the ex girlfriend stacy has died (or is dying) and the crowds that used to come out have moved on. the music lovers never outnumbered the folks who came out just to get mangled.. promoters (for the most part) dont care why people are there.. as long as they are there. EDM is moving back underground..im not talking "warehouse raves" underground, i just mean the tiny sect of mainstream society that populated new york events in the past to taste a glimpse of our lifestyle .. is gone.

at least.. thats how i see it

be happy that arc still brings decent talent to your plate. many djs that you've never heard of are playing there..and its not for nothing. if you stay home.. you'll never know

Originally posted by reddog4063

ummm...less then 200 for howells? did you leave at like midnight or something......

There were WAY more than 200 people in there at peak. At the high of the night the side room was packed and the main floor was nicely populated with plenty of room.

Numbers could have been better, but I had an AWESOME timelast night. :tongue: