Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Bday @ Deko

Only cp peeps i saw were maria and mark, and obviously binoy and joe, so basically fuck the rest of you, especially the ones who promised to come and then didnt.

richie tore it up. incredible night with non internet friends!! woohoooo! roddigga you fagina and dondiezel i hope you saved me some banana bread. haha, nah i hope ur bro had a good bday.

We had a great time anyway eric!!

You always think your not watsed..but you really are:tongue:

ill post pics later.

ill send you some actual copies of them to..was that your camera..did you dev. them yet?

...im going now to pick up pics...

should I post the one of you throwing up !!!???

hahahaha..just kiding:D

Originally posted by ericone

Only cp peeps i saw were maria and mark, and obviously binoy and joe, so basically fuck the rest of you, especially the ones who promised to come and then didnt.

Bro you know how this board is. No matterwhat someone says if something else seems better everything else is second. no one wants to miss out on something and the next day feel like they missed out on a better CP party

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Bro you know how this board is. No matterwhat someone says if something else seems better everything else is second. no one wants to miss out on something and the next day feel like they missed out on a better CP party

what?

richie tore it up. incredible night with non internet friends!! woohoooo! roddigga you fagina and dondiezel i hope you saved me some banana bread. haha, nah i hope ur bro had a good bday.

Happy Fawken BDay Bro.....you know I would have been there if it wasnt my brothers bday also.......from what I hear things got a little BLURRY for ya!!!!.....lightweight!!!! :D .......next night out is on me......all drinks paid for 4 hours at metro on new years :tongue: ..........no for real......happy birthday!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Happy Fawken BDay Bro.....you know I would have been there if it wasnt my brothers bday also.......from what I hear things got a little BLURRY for ya!!!!.....lightweight!!!! :D .......next night out is on me......all drinks paid for 4 hours at metro on new years :tongue: ..........no for real......happy birthday!!!!

hellz no, not lightweights here. i wasnt even really that drunk actually. maria dont know what she's talkin' about but we'll let the pictures do the talking!!! haha, oh and mystify and misk thanks for drinking in my honor. im really not pissed about the lack of CPers...it'd be pretty sad if i was! haha, iiiight my real bday is tomorrow so please send money.:D

hellz no, not lightweights here. i wasnt even really that drunk actually. maria dont know what she's talkin' about but we'll let the pictures do the talking!!! haha, oh and mystify and misk thanks for drinking in my honor. im really not pissed about the lack of CPers...it'd be pretty sad if i was! haha, iiiight my real bday is tomorrow so please send money.:D

.....u were born on christmas eve??!!!......sooooo....do u get DOUBLE the presents....or did u get the shit end of the stick and get those merry christmas AND happy b-day in one gifts!?