Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone selling turntables???

Just wanted to toss this out there for the board - I'm very serious about buying a set of Technics turntables within the next week or two. I'm looking to see if anyone's selling a pair - if you are, or if you know someone who is, please reply or PM me with some contact info and a price :) best deal gets the last bits of cash I have to my name :(

UM...I CAN SELL YOU MY GROOVEMASTERS.FOR 150 OR WE CAN MAKE A DEAL. I WOULD LIKE TO SELL THIS OTHER MIXER I GOT TOO.GEMINI PS-676I WITH SAMPLER.

ALL FOR 300.EMAIL ME PLZ@PSHYCOMATTIE@YAHOO.COM

BOTH OF THEM IS ALMOST BRAND NEW.I GOT BOX,2 STYLUS.I ONLY USED EM FOR FEW TIMES

i applaud your efforts to begin the adventure that is DJing - however I would not use the design of one of the cheesiest trance labels known to man as your avatar ;)

might not be good for the image you are about to have to create! unless you plan on playing at top 40 clubs!

Positiva was a great label at 1 point but now they are very commercial - check out Negativa for a label that takes the piss and releases some decent trance as well!

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

i applaud your efforts to begin the adventure that is DJing - however I would not use the design of one of the cheesiest trance labels known to man as your avatar ;)

might not be good for the image you are about to have to create! unless you plan on playing at top 40 clubs!

Positiva was a great label at 1 point but now they are very commercial - check out Negativa for a label that takes the piss and releases some decent trance as well!

I don't spin trance silly. That's there 'cause it's the label that one of my present favorite tracks is on (Trisco - Ultra). I spin progressive house, funky house and in my guilty pleasures section, french disco house :)

check out Negativa

First of all Negitiva & Positiva are the same company!

Second of All they are not a "TRANCE" label! The label is more like the UK version of Groovilicious (Now Defunct) they just sign random tracks not of a particular genre! And everything they put out is cheese, some of their better releases were;

DJ Sandy VS Housetrap- "Overdrive"

Trisco- "Musak"

Spiller- "Groovejet"

and on a side note! Record Companys are in busnuiess to make Money, all labels are out to make money, no matter how cheesy or how underground they are no label is going to sign a track or commision a producer for one if they didn't think it was going to make money!

So even if they are a "Cheese" label guess what people buy their records! So they really dont care what some schmucks like us on a messageboard are saying about them as long as they are making money!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I don't spin trance silly. That's there 'cause it's the label that one of my present favorite tracks is on (Trisco - Ultra). I spin progressive house, funky house and in my guilty pleasures section, french disco house :)

guilty pleasures???? dont keep that in the closet!! BE PROUD THAT U SPIN THE GREATEST GENRE EVER!!!

LONG LIVE FRENCH HOUSE!!!!!!

Originally posted by mattm2o

and on a side note! Record Companys are in busnuiess to make Money, all labels are out to make money, no matter how cheesy or how underground they are no label is going to sign a track or commision a producer for one if they didn't think it was going to make money!

So even if they are a "Cheese" label guess what people buy their records! So they really dont care what some schmucks like us on a messageboard are saying about them as long as they are making money!

did not now they were the same!

And you are wrong about labels all being out to make money..the money is a positve thing for many smaller labels..but to many musical intergrity is just as important...i don't know how it is over here but most of the labels i buy from never press more than 2000 copies of a record (and those are large releases) yeah they make a little money - but its more about getting the good music out and establishing your name, then making the money when you DJ. I know of many labels that dont make much money at all, but put out great music, and their roster of DJ's and producers benefit later on.

And i def dont agree with that statement about how no label would release a track if they didnt think it was going to make money. Not everyone in the world is like how the people here in NYC are, some people are just satisfied making good music, and if they make a little money releasing it, all the better.

And who cares if they care what I say - If i can prevent 1 person from wasting their money on the latest Ian Van Dahl - then my mission is completed.

Good job vixen - i happen to like trisco myself, havent heard much from him in a while. All i was saying is - even though its a cool logo - they are money grubbers - and believe me not everyone is!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

guilty pleasures???? dont keep that in the closet!! BE PROUD THAT U SPIN THE GREATEST GENRE EVER!!!

LONG LIVE FRENCH HOUSE!!!!!!

I second that notion - although i heard some dj sneak recently and wasnt impressed - BUT

OLAV BAOSKI or however u spell it

my hero

If i can prevent 1 person from wasting their money on the latest Ian Van Dahl - then my mission is completed.

Good job vixen - i happen to like trisco myself, havent heard much from him in a while.

:rofl: I don't think they could PAY me to own Ian Van Dahl anything! (What do I look like, ATB?) :tongue:

Thank you Ghhhost and Miss Kat - I will have to go pick up some more fun records then :D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

:rofl: I don't think they could PAY me to own Ian Van Dahl anything! (What do I look like, ATB?) :tongue:

Thank you Ghhhost and Miss Kat - I will have to go pick up some more fun records then :D

Thank God! at least you are started on the right path then lol

and for disco house i reccomend checking out the crydamoure label - started by one of those daft punk fellows!

Originally posted by starshaped

And as 50% of the audience figures for your radio show,anything i tell you too;) :D

Oh and don't be so cheap,get new technics on finance:aright:

I can't be faulted for your being a whiny, manipulative son of a b*tch angel2.gif

Besides, I never played any of your hard house junk so eviltongue.gif

:D