Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Metro NYE Question***

Originally posted by marissabella

OMG what the hell is christina doing? she should just do playboy already

we all know she will in due time

did anyone read that article in Maxim???

she is a sexaholic.............in a few years watching "Behind the music" on VH1 we will find out what STDs she contracted during her music career

Britney is better, sex appeal without being a whore

Originally posted by piro8

As in that one Bevery Hills 90210 episode, you must show an egg to the security ala Steve Sanders when he tried going to the underground club? "Excuse me sir, but I have an egg." If they give you an odd look repeat your sentence,"Maybe you don't understand, but I have an egg." <with the Steve Sanders smirk>

Upon showing security the egg, they will allow you to go to your room as many times as you need. :)

BTW dondiezal, nice meeting you at Metro a couple weeks ago. See ya NYE. :)

:laugh: i remembe rthat one :laugh:

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

we all know she will in due time

did anyone read that article in Maxim???

she is a sexaholic.............in a few years watching "Behind the music" on VH1 we will find out what STDs she contracted during her music career

Britney is better, sex appeal without being a whore

no offence intended, but why do people still always comapre those 2???

As in that one Bevery Hills 90210 episode, you must show an egg to the security ala Steve Sanders when he tried going to the underground club? "Excuse me sir, but I have an egg." If they give you an odd look repeat your sentence,"Maybe you don't understand, but I have an egg." <with the Steve Sanders smirk>

Upon showing security the egg, they will allow you to go to your room as many times as you need. :)

do we have to go look for the guy with the 8ball on his shirt too:confused:

Originally posted by incredulous

no offence intended, but why do people still always comapre those 2???

Yeah I always think the same thing.. Regardless if they're part of the same genre or came out the same time... It's like neither ones name can EVER come up without the other being mentioned as well... Whatever though, I like debating on them.. it's fun!

Britney is sexy, but yet classy, and leaves something to the imagination... :aright::D

Oh and her body is like 100x better than Christina's flabby and untoned one... Oh and at least Britney knows how to use shampoo!!!! ;)

Originally posted by misk

....:laugh: .....i can always count on u for a tv or movie reference!!!!!!!!.............

...can we dye our eggs and make them sparkly for new years!!?:D

:laugh: :laugh: Let me know if we should pick up some glittery stuff from Party City. We'll decorate them in the Metro parking lot.

:laugh: :laugh: Let me know if we should pick up some glittery stuff from Party City. We'll decorate them in the Metro parking lot.

......parking lot!??....:eek: it's cold brotha!.....that's why we got rooms! lol..........now....i must go....it is gonna be hard to find one of those easter egg dye kits in december:shaky:

Originally posted by mystify82281

Yeah I always think the same thing.. Regardless if they're part of the same genre or came out the same time... It's like neither ones name can EVER come up without the other being mentioned as well... Whatever though, I like debating on them.. it's fun!

Britney is sexy, but yet classy, and leaves something to the imagination... :aright::D

Oh and her body is like 100x better than Christina's flabby and untoned one... Oh and at least Britney knows how to use shampoo!!!! ;)

Hey Mystify, do you always cut off her nose and eyes with all your pics of Brit?

Keep her face on. lol

Originally posted by djdanfury

Hey Mystify, do you always cut off her nose and eyes with all your pics of Brit?

Keep her face on. lol

lol I like the way I did it.....it gives it a different look..... :D

besides the point, if anyones face is gonna be in my sig, it's mine!

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

how can you do playboy and not be NUDE?!?!?!?!?!

isnt that the point???

or are they just considering that cause without clothes she is gonna need WAYYYYYYYY TO MUCH airbrushing???

My boyfriend tells me the point of Playboy is the articles, is he lying to me??????

Anyway, I really don't know, but the point of the article was saying it was historical cause she'd be the first non-nude, the point of that? I don't know, you'd have to ask Christina.