Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GRAND OPENING! Evolution Fridays @ Exit, 12/27

DaVe

exit1227_top.jpg

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 27th, 2002

Doors open at 11:00pm. 18 to party, 21 to drink.

On Friday, December 27th, there will be a new beginning at Exit². What is it? The grand opening of Evolution Fridays at NYC's largest entertainment complex.

On hand to keep the bodies movin' and groovin' on the dancefloor will be none other than Richie Santana doing his thing on the wheels of steel. If you've got an itch for hip-hop, let WKTU's DJ Riz take care of that for you.

And for you afterhours fiends, Jason Ojeda takes over until the break of dawn. There will be an RSL live broadcast on WKTU as well.

General admission is $30, $25 on the Clubplanet guestlist for all. Come down this Friday so that you can say the next day that you were part of EVOLUTION.

Coming Week 2! Denny Tsettos

http://www.clubplanet.com/mailer/2002/exit-1227/

Guest hotshit

I went to Exit about a month ago after not going for about a year and it was shitty. It was like 85% asian kids, not that Im racist or anything but you know you feel like your in Korea or something, music was off the hook but the crowd was not the same as it was years ago. I don't know if Exit could regain its intensity. But I would love to see it!

yeh the venue is awesome-the crowd sucks-not a very good looking crowd to put it nicely-they should bring some dress code up-be a lil more less tolerant of who they let in-at least look presentable-none of that candy raver shit-and not that i'm racist either but there are a predominant amount of asians-and lets face it-in todays society it doesn't mix which is kinda sad to say-but i'm only pointing out the obvious that no one will say-or else the asian side would mix in w/ the rest of the crowd but they choose to segregate themselves on their half of the club. draper sucks-but even if they bring talent it won't be instant-you will need constant support to bring that party back-they attempted when they brough in ferry, pvd, and oakenfold, but that didn't change much-i dunno if richie santana and ojeda will do much-but i wouldl iek to see this venue become reestablished-such a great waste of space-beautiful club-shitty crowd

sorry if i sound foolish, but i dont know if i understand correct.

did u say twilo is re-opening reddog?,or is that where the box office to buy tickets for exit is?

if it re-opens i am going to try to get a job there. i dont care, i will walk around during the party with the brum & dusspan. just so long as i get to have a few drinks and take in the sound, i dont care what i do. i had the"prevlege" of attendeng quite a few parties there, they were all great. all thats left are memories.

i heard that they sold all the sound system and all that, and that its a done-deal.

what i would say? just wait!

and believe...

maybe im wrong, i dont know. im going to try and stay alive long enough to see the grand-finally.

p34c3 411...

p34c3-p34c3-p34c3-p34c3.

637 53r10u5 1n 2003;?

A metaphor for Exit and the relationship with promoters who keep coming back:

Ronnie, in his sweat-dyed yellowish wifebeater lushes into the room. Smacks his wife around a good couple of times, she screams and cries and leaves the house. He goes to sleep, wakes up and calls her at her mom's house: 'hun, here's an egg for ur eye, i love you, i donno what happened, please dont be mad, come back to me.' Wife comes back renewed joy.

[Repeat]

Originally posted by ttclubber1

I agree, Exit going downhill has nothing to do with the music or anything. The crowd is the problem. The place has no energy anymore. Everyone wants a goodlookin crowd and Exit definetly does not have that. Hopefully this new party will change things

Nahh.. trust me.. it definitely has something to do with the music.. as well as the crowd.. and the management.. and everything about that club..

Some of us have dreams though.. and we can't help but give it a shot. :D

Originally posted by luiskain

A metaphor for Exit and the relationship with promoters who keep coming back:

Ronnie, in his sweat-dyed yellowish wifebeater lushes into the room. Smacks his wife around a good couple of times, she screams and cries and leaves the house. He goes to sleep, wakes up and calls her at her mom's house: 'hun, here's an egg for ur eye, i love you, i donno what happened, please dont be mad, come back to me.' Wife comes back renewed joy.

[Repeat]

lolololololololol:laugh: :laugh:

OMG:laugh: What A Tool!

Originally posted by vv1n0

did u say twilo is re-opening reddog?,or is that where the box office to buy tickets for exit is?

if it re-opens i am going to try to get a job there. i dont care, i will walk around during the party with the brum & dusspan. just so long as i get to have a few drinks and take in the sound, i dont care what i do. i had the"prevlege" of attendeng quite a few parties there, they were all great. all thats left are memories.

i heard that they sold all the sound system and all that, and that its a done-deal.

and believe...

maybe im wrong, i dont know. im going to try and stay alive long enough to see the grand-finally.

p34c3 411...

p34c3-p34c3-p34c3-p34c3.

637 53r10u5 1n 2003;?

On The Exit Fridays Note! They Are Doing A New Party! They Want People To Come Right? Well Why Not Do Free Admission Till 12 like Roxy! Sorry but Roxy is their Direct competition on this, why would someone pay 25 bucks to go to a party that has a reputation for being bad! If the new party is going to be that good let them check it out for FREE first to see if it's for them! Just A Suggestion!

to clear that up....its from an old NYE flier for the club, just get alittle nostalgic during the holidays :sniffsniff:

I got a bunch of PM's about this...i hope no one actually shows up and sues me for ruining their night :laugh:

Originally posted by vv1n0

and believe...

p34c3 411...

p34c3-p34c3-p34c3-p34c3.

637 53r10u5 1n 2003;?