Clubplanet Nightlife Community

......hot........

Mystify

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and to clarify - I never said I was a big fan of her music, I just think she's so incredibly appealing and sexy...Something about her look - I just love it. The way she carries herself, her smile, etc....

I dunno, she's only girl I truly might consider making out with if given the opportunity!!! :D:tongue:

Originally posted by mystify82281

:D

I'd pay many paychecks too...... for it to happen :tongue:

Elementx - woooohooo another vote for Britney ;)

Of course.

Whats not to like. Her chest stands at full attention. She has a slammin ass. She has both the innocent / seductive look.

The person who said she should be in Maxim. She can't do that. Cause that would be great. See what issue sells more. Hers or Aguilaras ( Sorry Cant spell )

But I would rather see her in a nice center fold of playboy. A nice classy centerfold.

Originally posted by elementx

Whats not to like. Her chest stands at full attention. She has a slammin ass. She has both the innocent / seductive look.

The person who said she should be in Maxim. She can't do that. Cause that would be great. See what issue sells more. Hers or Aguilaras ( Sorry Cant spell )

But I would rather see her in a nice center fold of playboy. A nice classy centerfold.

:clap:

However, I don't see Britney doing Playboy... even though she has some pretty showy/sexy pictures, there is NEVER too much being shown....She has too much class to reveal everything....But Maybe she'd do it like you said.. CLASSY.....

YES if Britney did Maxim, I would LOVE to see how many MORE people would buy it.......:D