Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For Anyone Who Was Listening to Mike Bugout..

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teklord310

uh oh... i hope i don't lose power too, crap. ... we got a LOT of snow up here. its still coming down too.

yeah seriously, we got 15 inches, and we usually lose power if someone is out in my driveway and sneezes. fuckin boonies, but we still have power, so im thankful.

Originally posted by roninmess

i'd rather that u wouldnt spin anymore

this comin from a kid who used to be at exit worshippin draper a yr ago. so rocksteady if it was u im sure u were playin the same shit he loved draper playin not to long ago

okay sweet power is back on :D

Thanks to anyone who tuned in--i was rockin then my power went out--then i couldnt get back on MMR-then i got back on and dropped Dirty Cash and was about to mix in hypnotize and BOOM power went out again--DAAAAAAYYYYUUUUMMM

Sorry to anyone who got confused--im sure its quite a shock when my show disconnects suddenly and the server automatically goes to a different dj's mix which could be a different genre...

I'd still like to do a best of 2002 show sometime before this year ends, if i can work something out with the scheduling, I will let u all know :D

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by roninmess

i'd rather that u wouldnt spin anymore

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I guess your tastes are just way to sophisticated to listen to anything else besides TIESTO, or COX, or PVfuckingD, or of course, your precious Bugout. No knock on any of them, they're all good at what they do. But, i think you probably realize how innappropriate/fucking retarded/mornic/dumb as fuck a thing that was to say. Not everyone spins the same, I'm sure you know that. Not every DJ sets out to satisfy the selective tastes of RONINMESS! (lol, please):rolleyes: So, let's check the elitist, wanna-be 'musically educted' 'attiude' at your home page and not bring it on here, k son?

Originally posted by zeeker

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I guess your tastes are just way to sophisticated to listen to anything else besides TIESTO, or COX, or PVfuckingD, or of course, your precious Bugout. No knock on any of them, they're all good at what they do. But, i think you probably realize how innappropriate/fucking retarded/mornic/dumb as fuck a thing that was to say. Not everyone spins the same, I'm sure you know that. Not every DJ sets out to satisfy the selective tastes of RONINMESS! (lol, please):rolleyes: So, let's check the elitist, wanna-be 'musically educted' 'attiude' at your home page and not bring it on here, k son?

You get awfully angry all the time. :laugh: :laugh:

: I guess your tastes are just way to sophisticated to listen to anything else besides TIESTO, or COX, or PVfuckingD, or of course, your precious Bugout.

First off, those dj's listed are a wide range of different styles

Second, God forbid a local dj on his way up gets some support. "precious"? WTF

Third, He never said Rocksteady sucks b/c he doesnt suck. he just said he didnt like the music he was playing. Last I checked, saying that you dont like someones music wasn't elitist...it was free speech...

i agree maybe it would be better to point out good pts about the mix instead of bad, but its not like we were discussing his mix in general, he just mentioned how the music changed and that he felt what came on sucked...maybe elitemess and rocksteady should talk behind the scenes....u guys take Roninmess wayyyyy too seriously

Merry Christmas, I can feel the holiday cheer all over this board!!!

Mike Bugout

But Zeeker, why not tell us how you really feel? :laugh:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

First off, those dj's listed are a wide range of different styles

Second, God forbid a local dj on his way up gets some support. "precious"? WTF

Third, He never said Rocksteady sucks b/c he doesnt suck. he just said he didnt like the music he was playing. Last I checked, saying that you dont like someones music wasn't elitist...it was free speech...

i agree maybe it would be better to point out good pts about the mix instead of bad, but its not like we were discussing his mix in general, he just mentioned how the music changed and that he felt what came on sucked...maybe elitemess and rocksteady should talk behind the scenes....u guys take Roninmess wayyyyy too seriously

Merry Christmas, I can feel the holiday cheer all over this board!!!

Mike Bugout

:clap:

get a clue people, its called joking. I didn't say u sucked rocksteady, as mike said i said it(meaning the music) to me sucked. I only said u should stop spinning as a joke. calm your selves people. jeeeeeeeeesus:blank: