Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merry X-Mas and...

dizzyscarlet

THNX EVERYONE!!!!

Hey guys, I know I have been lost but fuck i changed my cell phone and when they gave me a print out of my old ##'s they only gave me a-i, so everyone else (j-z) i that i had in my phone, i dont have anymore, so call me up, cause i am lost by force really not by choice!!!!!!:eek:

P.S. I got MAD FUCKED UP ON MY B-DAY:aright: < thanks for asking!:smoke::beer::party::pint:

P.S.S. Sorry pod honey but I am going to a friends party on New Years....a phat FREE Huge house party....I am not about spending that much flow to get fucked up & whatnot on New Years...

Gotta save the $$$ for PARTY FAVORS (if ya know what i mean)...nah...you definitely know what I mean..haha

But I'll come around (& around & around) heheh..you know me, had to be a perv there a bit :D

Originally posted by dizzyscarlet

....I am not about spending that much flow to get fucked up & whatnot on New Years...

Gotta save the $$$ for PARTY FAVORS (if ya know what i mean)...nah...you definitely know what I mean..haha

But I'll come around (& around & around) heheh..you know me, had to be a perv there a bit :D

you just reminded me that I need to get me some party favors too :D ... I wonder if yours are mine are the same. :tongue: