Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am sick of some people on this board

acclubs

ok i had enough of this. who gives a shit about you. not even the guy who got out of your bed 15 minutes ago gives a shit about you. As far as my shack, i own it. You pay rent so ill take my little $250000 shack over paying rent. So ill take my shack with nice hardwood and marble floors over your little rental. Any adult knows owning is well beyond renting. You are right though I wont post shit because someone on here it bothered. As a friend i would never want to see something hurt or bother this person. They are at least 1000 times the person you could ever imagine being

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

ok i had enough of this. who gives a shit about you. not even the guy who got out of your bed 15 minutes ago gives a shit about you. As far as my shack, i own it. You pay rent so ill take my little $250000 shack over paying rent. So ill take my shack with nice hardwood and marble floors over your little rental. Any adult knows owning is well beyond renting. You are right though I wont post shit because someone on here it bothered. As a friend i would never want to see something hurt or bother this person. They are at least 1000 times the person you could ever imagine being

Are you finally done becuase I really can't read anymore of this bullshit!! Actually I wish I guy got out of my bed 15 minutes ago cuz it's been that long!!! Marble floors where? Whatever!!! If you are happy that's all that matters right??? I am happy where I am right now so what is your concern here??? I will have a nice house one day because one is being built for me when i do get married!!! Not to worry about how or where I live!! I am set for life sweetie so stop your worrying!!!

As for the people on here that neither one of us will mention.... They are the nicest people I know and I would never do anything to hurt them either. If you can recall our last episode on the clubplanet network YOU mentioned names not me. I would never!!

Well it was nice cuasing drama with you but I must get going know. The princess has to go get her pedicure and manicure done for NYE!!!!! I hope you have a good one!!!!

I dont know if this is really over or not, but I know my name was mentioned in the past, and i feel it coming on again.

All I have to say is I have no hard feelings against anyone, so from now on I would assume my name wont me mentioned.

People have fall outs, and that shit happens....but as for me, there is no one that I hate, and no one that i would wish bad things upon, or anyone that i would talk shit about.

I usually dont bother to put my 2 cents in..but here it was.

I dont know if this is really over or not, but I know my name was mentioned in the past, and i feel it coming on again.

All I have to say is I have no hard feelings against anyone, so from now on I would assume my name wont me mentioned.

People have fall outs, and that shit happens....but as for me, there is no one that I hate, and no one that i would wish bad things upon, or anyone that i would talk shit about. Me and doubleplay had some misunderstandings which are now cleared up.

Originally posted by xrapturex

People have fall outs, and that shit happens....but as for me, there is no one that I hate, and no one that i would wish bad things upon, or anyone that i would talk shit about. Me and doubleplay had some misunderstandings which are now cleared up.

You really shouldn't have said anything. I would never mention names like I said. I am done and it is over on my part. My new years resolution is to stop being the bitch that I am. ( heheh)

I am sorry and please let's have a long over due shot together on NYE!!!!!!;)

Holy shit, if you are so old and mature, stop arguing over a message board... STFU already!

attachment.php?postid=986139

Originally posted by jpdd810

You really shouldn't have said anything. I would never mention names like I said. I am done and it is over on my part. My new years resolution is to stop being the bitch that I am. ( heheh)

I am sorry and please let's have a long over due shot together on NYE!!!!!!;)

Shot on NYE sounds good to me !!

doubleplay.jpg

Now people, I'm sure I aint a rubble rouser,...not by a mile, but I sure as hell aint gonna pass this opportunity to put in ma 2 cents !! hehehehe.... hang in there, I'll make it short and painless..

First off, for those advocating this thread to be moved or shut down,..thats a big NO NO !:nono: I just cant remember anything this informative and entertaining in a long while. Sure, there was some shit that went down between these two that we dont know about. Barring fake he/she said stories, why on earth would there be a candle light dinner that they had, why was she naked on his couch? What was that all about staring at each other across the room in a club or whatever? How come they shared close friendly banter thats usually reserved for married/dating/adulterous couples? You guys ever wonder why?

After all these close encounters, with NO SEX no less, why do they hate each other? Thats not for CP peeps/friends/relatives to decide. If this thing is ever gonna end, there's gotta be some serious dialogue between the two of 'em. You two have turned this thingy into a high school popularity contest, you are both grown-ups, you should know better.

IMO, there's no way on earth that they came so close to sleeping together and they ended up hating each other without one or all falling short of the other one's expectations. Now, I'M NOT saying that this is what happened, but since they posted their views on the msg board, I think I earned the right to post my point of view.

He is a guy (doubleplay), she's a girl(jpdd810), they both hoped and expected something from the other, it just didnt pan out and that my friends bred some animosity. Classic love/hate relationship. Problem is, it got outta hand and before anyone knew what to do about it, it had gone to shit.

The really funny part about it(if you've been paying attention) they know so much about each other. As a guy, no way would a gal say something that bothers you so much that you always felt a need to respond unless you cared....and vice versa, she does too. We all know, if somebody we cared less for or thought less of, we could care less, but in this case, they do, all the difference in the world. As much as I would hate to contradict myself, you two better get together and air your shit out. It doesnt matter, scream and yell, but dont walk outta there before you get some understanding. It aint gonna happen here, you two obviously got friends telling you this and that....bullshit, its not about them, they (and me) aint got a clue what the shit is all about.

So, for heavens sake, leave the "she's a slut" and "he's a loner" crap. If this was high school, that would have meant the world, sadly, it aint. Get a grip and deal with the issue like grownups. You are entertaining the crowd for free. I swear if you two found some tv/movie producer, you would be rich !!

Doubleplay1970 : if gals werent open to try new relationships, I would still be a virgin !

Jpdd810 : Having tons of friends doesnt neccesarily make you the best person to have around !

Then Again....

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

Originally posted by droctogon

Holy shit!

I thought I was the most hated person on this bitch-

Fuck all of you little babies--waahaaa-boo hooo!

You all sound like bitches!

keep dreaming dood...

no one gives a shit about u, just like that other kid always says - whatever his name is (i havent the slighest idea) but im sure u know who im talking about :rolleyes:

one thing i know for sure is that i am way more hated than u will ever be. :laugh:

also, i dont know why everyone hates this other kid, he seems pretty funny. then again i dont pay much attention...