Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the hottes clib in Philly?

akil13

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you are in Philly stop by Fluid. No matter what kind of music you are into they will have a night dedicated to it. And the djs that grace the decks are gonna be the best at what they play. There really isnt any great clubs in Philly though. Fluid would be, but it only fits around 250 people.;):D

Febuary 14th Beatfreakaz present; Donald Glaude @ Fluid

March 8th Beatfreakaz present; Dj Dan @ Evolution

March 12th Beatfreakaz present; Marco Corola @ Fluid

Originally posted by djmarkpappas

yo ,

if you read the whole thing its not my quote..just thought it was funny...and djing at tribecca, you for one should know that if it wasnt for drugs that place would be empty...crackhead central

So sorry,

I Misunderstood. I do that sometimes. It must be from inhaling those second hand crack fumes!!

Anyhow, I am so tired of trying to plug tribecca and getting such bad feedback about it. you are so correct about the crack heads though but I can gaurantee that the problem isn't going anywhere since it trickles down directly from the top. Lately the club has been pretty poor. It was so good about a year ago but in the passed year it has gone down the tubes. The condition of that club is a direct reflection of those in charge. It's so sad because it had so much potential in the beginning but it's going down. That place treats its customers and employees both like shit and it's shows. The decision making owner finds it to be more important to be right and have his ego stroked than to be successful and have his pockets jingle. The atmoshere is negative, the employees are negative (and you can't blame them), the owners are negative. I will be leaving very shortly for a happier place and I have no shame in saying it.

I've been there a long time and I try to defend it and give it plug but lately it's so hard when no body has anything positive to say and you can't blame them.

Anyhow, the original idea was "what is the best vibe in philly?" and I think that philly really has a big problem with it's vibe in general since it's gotta shut down at 2:00 am or 3:30 at the latest. but being what it is, I would have to say that Tribecca really used to be a great scene but they lost all they're great DJ's like Ivan Lopez, Alex Adrock and Kyle Grambino (and I'm one foot out the door), I think they're all at Deco now, which seems to me like it's makin a huge comeback.

Originally posted by djmarkpappas

yo ,

if you read the whole thing its not my quote..just thought it was funny...and djing at tribecca, you for one should know that if it wasnt for drugs that place would be empty...crackhead central

what's wrong with doing drugs?:rolleyes:

Sorry to say but I have been to phili many of times and not one club has caught my interest. The vibe, people, music, and style is just so boring, so ..... nevermind...

Same for NYC...except the vibe and people, style will be better AT SOME PLACES. As far as music, only special appearences get my vote.

I-N-T-E-R-N-A-T-I-O-N-A-L!:D