Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Y'all can kiss my ass.

Originally posted by spragga25

Happy Holidays highmay!! :cool:

How's college going bro?

go fuck yourself...

and it's going great...got a 3.2 this semester...and im getting myself a new job...becoming a waiter for the first time...

how about you?? still telling nerds that drinking is forbidden on school grounds??

Originally posted by highmay

go fuck yourself...

and it's going great...got a 3.2 this semester...and im getting myself a new job...becoming a waiter for the first time...

how about you?? still telling nerds that drinking is forbidden on school grounds??

I told you to keep that shit on the "DL" :blank:

The P.D. said that I was too blind to carry a gun, so I'm heading upstate, working for the U of Rochester's IT department and going to pursue a masters in Criminal Justice - see if I can a job working in the private sector.

What the fuck you doing for NYE??

Originally posted by roha3000

Hey assmunch...I can't believe you are going to listen to cheese trance instead of hittin up Vinyl for a 12 hour DT set. You suck!

youre right...cheese trance... im goin to check out one of the leaders of the most powerful genre of EDM besides house... since it's cheese, i suck...

I'm going to DT for afterhours...feel stupid now...your new nickname is Manute Bol...tall pussy piece of shit....

Originally posted by highmay

youre right...cheese trance... im goin to check out one of the leaders of the most powerful genre of EDM besides house... since it's cheese, i suck...

I'm going to DT for afterhours...feel stupid now...your new nickname is Manute Bol...tall pussy piece of shit....

leavin after 15 mins of bein in roxy tonite is the best thing that coulda happened to me and mis amigos...if u went to Vinyl after.. u knowwwww what im talkin about

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i thought you despised roxy and was never going to go back no matter what?

attachment.php?s=&postid=1183066

dont put words in my mouth...or posts...or...whatever...

i never said i DESPISED roxy...i disliked the regular friday night party...Take MADE @ The Roxy: You can tell a difference in security, costumer service, and overall vibe in the club...much different than last night...

but they (whoever "they" are) gave me a good reason to go back last night....so i did, i took my lemon, and made lemonade out of it...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

leavin after 15 mins of bein in roxy tonite is the best thing that coulda happened to me and mis amigos...if u went to Vinyl after.. u knowwwww what im talkin about

missed it...didnt have the money to go to ARC this morning cuz im going there tonight for MARCO V

Dude, DT is a fucking GOD!!! Haha, I feel bad for those who went to Roxy instead. I could have sworn DT brought his WMC game last night. Its unbelievable what that man is capable of.

Cause you finally went to DT and realized what an awesome fucking DJ he is and what an awesome fucking crowd chills at vinyl.....