Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marco V

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

ok this one im def going to! looking foward to dancing my ass off...does anyone know who is spinning before and after and marcos set times? outfit to be posted later in the day (when i get home) lol

now THIS time im gonna meet someone!

DJ Remy opening and closing

I think he's doing 11-2 then 5-close (so Marco V is doing a 3-hour set)

Check the Arc board for more details

He closed for Picotto

I don't think he will disappoint

NO...arc really does do its best to get everyone in the doors as quickly as they can, i've never waited more than 15 minutes for the few times i've had to wait at all and i'm there pretty often.

Joe

Originally posted by lostin310

Does ARC get some ridiculous line to get in? I rolled by Roxy last night, but had no desire to stand in that line on crutches...

Originally posted by gracer

tekloooord hook me up with a flyer chicky bug, wanna go! FIRST TIME AT THE ARCCCC i cannot wait :rock:

Yoyoyooyyo Grace!! You have no idea what is about to hit you tonight. :cool: Good thing u love to dance.

Is it $20 on with a flyer? That is what it says on the flyer. I've only got one flyer. See ya'll2 nite.

:hat:

Originally posted by iluvrutgers

hey, can someone please tell me if marco v tonite is 21 and up. i reallllly wanna go but i'm only 19 w/ no fake id....please reply to this thread or email me at dknylady@hotmail.com b/c arc isn't answering their phones.

thanx guys 2nite's gonna be awesome! :)

I am guessing you go to rutgers.... join the club!!! There are a handful of rutgers students on here... as you will find out. Where do you live? What campus?

But anyways... I would be at Marco V... but lack of funds prevents me from getting into the city. Unless mall gift certificates can pay my way into the city, I am fucked. :( It has come down to the possibility of selling shit on ebay. Anyone want to buy a used saddle? :tongue:

lol thanx...i signed my friend up for the guestlist who also goes to rutgers and i picked this name as kind of a joke :)

i'm so relieved about it not being 21+....

well me and some www.digitallyimported.com people are gonna have a meet up at 1am to our left of the dj platform. you should meet up w/ us...it would be cool to meet someone who also goes to ru and likes marco v...it's always good to meet people who like hard trance! so i'm gonna wear a silver halter top and lilac pants. if u wanna see my pic so u can spot it's at www.geocities.com/blondgrl928

yeah i go to rutgers new brunswick, college ave campus...

i think it's awesome that there are some other ru students who like to clubbing as much as i do :)

later

virginia

Originally posted by jennEfer

do i sense a little bit of sarcasm?

no actually im serious! i am a very outgoing friendly person, and at least i know people on these message boards share a common love of clubbing/music, so we usally have lots to talk about!

and im always looking for clubbing buddies (my friends are always broke), and who are better candidates than people who already club/rave as much as i do!

no actually im serious! i am a very outgoing friendly person, and at least i know people on these message boards share a common love of clubbing/music, so we usally have lots to talk about!

and im always looking for clubbing buddies (my friends are always broke), and who are better candidates than people who already club/rave as much as i do!

well in that case....

i hear ya. there are not many ppl. out there who share the same interests... and its better to go out with a group than by yourself.

you should def come out to arc new years eve, theres going to be a mass meetup of ARCaholics, atleast 15 of us....we had the last meetup at danny howells xmas party and the vibe was AMAZING, if you cant make it out for new years we're doing it again for howells in febraury. also we have smaller meetups every weekend, in jan we're having small meetups for mills, sander k, and j00f.

hit me up with an im or pm if you wanna know more.

Joe

Originally posted by jennEfer

well in that case....

i hear ya. there are not many ppl. out there who share the same interests... and its better to go out with a group than by yourself.

so yeah enough talk - cash in those certificates and go - we'll meet up! yeah!

and on a sidenote, jsut in case i get there late i will be wearing jeans and a white bandanna, not sure what shirt yet, probably sleevless abercrombie (blue)

holla

and after all this talk im really gonna be pissed if i dont meet some people! i missed out at roxy!

Originally posted by reddog4063

you should def come out to arc new years eve, theres going to be a mass meetup of ARCaholics, atleast 15 of us....we had the last meetup at danny howells xmas party and the vibe was AMAZING, if you cant make it out for new years we're doing it again for howells in febraury. also we have smaller meetups every weekend, in jan we're having small meetups for mills, sander k, and j00f.

hit me up with an im or pm if you wanna know more.

Joe

WTF every night but tonight! haha

i will keep that in mind, i really like ARC, even though ive only been once