Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stupid NYE resolutions suck

atomicapples

:laugh: I totally agree... I was talking to Larry the other day and told him that the past few years my resolution was to quit smoking and it never worked. I finally did quit last year but it had nothing to do with my NYE resolution. They are dumb and pointless.

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~my "favorite" resolution are those where u say u will be abetter person next year and ull be nicer and ull apply urself more...i mean seriously who actually does that???

I made that promise to be a better person and nicer ( all ready pretty damn nice) at news years and on my birthday and over all I find myself doing so (helping out more, giving more, be more willing) but there are times it just can not happen like tonight at work I was pouring coffee at a table and some guy another table snapped and whisled at me for coffee. I found myself growling in this guys ear as poured his coffee that you did that to a dog and I was his damn dog. Not something I normally would do.

Originally posted by atomicapples

ever noticed that you never do what you say you do?

i said to myself i would quite smoking like 4 NYE's ago... and it ever happens...

anyone else?

thats why i wanted to put a new spin on things last year... and still following in suit this year...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73106

READ IT... AND READ IT CAREFULLY... TOO MANY PPL ARE MISUNDERSTANDING THE MEANING OF IT.. AND THINK ITS ANOTHER RESOLUTION THREAD...