Clubplanet Nightlife Community

reflections on evolution at exit

BobG

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many positive posts about last friday...we just booked VICIOUS on friday january 10th and afterhours with ANTHONY NERO....DOMINICK CAPELLO opens for VICIOUS....MIKE BUGOUT and LARRY(LEGEND have taken over a room at exit to make it more for music heads and friends with no handcuffs or restrictions..they have some really talented people lined up..that room I guarantee you will be the hottest room to get into..its away from the main floor and will have it's own inner circle of people....contact mike or larry for more info....

Even RIZ in the secret room doing his hip hop...had a great time this past friday with a crowd that was totally different then what its been.

I hope everyone has a safe new years eve.......but get ready to start the new year this coming friday at exit's new party EVOLUTION with DENNY TSETTOS and afterhours with JASON OJEDA...

Originally posted by doubtness

I don't understand this one little detail....

It's bad that asians covers a majority of the dancefloor in Exit, but it would be better if it was all white?

How come no one ever complained that the dance floor is swarm by white folks, but when us asian do it, we get mad negative feedbacks on it.

i totally agree..whats with all the asian bashing? :(

Roxy Fridays was off the hooked .I went to Roxy when Jvicous spun it was off the hooked.The problem with Roxy the hip hop room is too small.I like hip hop though but love house music.Dancing To Jvicous spining a set all night long at Roxy iwent crazy on the dancefloor.Im glad they got rid of tony Draper he sucks he doesnt know house music.Im glad they going to tighten security and dress code.I like the Dj they bring into Exit top NYc dj should spin exit fridays and sat.Jason Ojeda is good Dj hes one of the best house dj on the island.Hes at Mirage sat Cyberia friday night.Richie santana a good dj Hes at Dekos Lounge every sat in Jersey.Dj riz off the hooked too in Secret room.Exit needs to bring top acts performers and bring back sexy male and female dancers to the main floor and have the famous drag queen anthony lamont host the show and let it snow on fridays night for the new revolution at Exit.

Originally posted by djfabioc

There are 2 types of people on this industry

1 - (The negative hatters) that thinks that something is good only if they like it

2- (And positive lover's) the one's that brings the positive music and good vibe and help to a make good party

No offense dear but that is a horrible oversimplification of things.

so i am jsut reading this post for the first time (except the middle part). i guess i haven't been online in a few days...

good luck with this party bobg. i have faith that you can make something out of that place. it has been a wasted space on fridays for too long. i may show up some time too, if larry can get a tranceaddict party in there sometime.

i am not too keen on the dress code idea but i see why it is necessary and i can still dress like a bum when i go to arc saturdays. :)

Originally posted by hotcheme

i am not too keen on the dress code idea but i see why it is necessary and i can still dress like a bum when i go to arc saturdays. :)

Haha.. see, we're all spoiled sometimes when we go to Vinyl because we can wear whatever we want (and you all know I'm dressed COMFY when I go there, not to impress).. but that's a rare thing.. most of the bigger clubs require appropriate dress nowadays.

as always..good question..sometimes i dont make there till 2 or 3..and i have certain guestlist loyalties (though i could be swayed were the deal sweet enough!) Oh my I am such a Benedict Arnold!

and...what exactly is the exit dress code?

I always wear sneakers and nice jeans (and i always sneak in my headgear) but my friends lean toward the raver side of fashion..what exactly is the new policy so I can make sure I dont have to run to ARC when I get turned away ! HAHAH

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

as always..good question..sometimes i dont make there till 2 or 3..and i have certain guestlist loyalties (though i could be swayed were the deal sweet enough!) Oh my I am such a Benedict Arnold!

and...what exactly is the exit dress code?

I always wear sneakers and nice jeans (and i always sneak in my headgear) but my friends lean toward the raver side of fashion..what exactly is the new policy so I can make sure I dont have to run to ARC when I get turned away ! HAHAH

jeans and sneeks are still good....Raver gear may be questionable...the earlier u arrive the better but i'd be careful...as for zeeker's question i just answered on my midnight room thread

Mike Bugout