Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rapper 50 cent should kill himself....

acidhd

"Its also funny that we always talk negative about these rapper but no one ever talks about the good that they do."

i agree... thats what im trying to do... im not saying that "rappers" are bad ppl.. but what everyone else is saying that they have to be in order to sell records... wtf... who cares... if you sing you sing... i dont care if you have a gun in your waiste or not... theres so much pressure/negative personas on african american entertainers... either they have to be gangsters in order to sell music or they have to donate mad money once they made it... or as soon as something bad happends they blame it on the african american celebs... its bullshit... how come nobody gets down on pacino or deniro when ever theres a mob hit? or how come nobody says pacino and deniro arent "keeping it real" theyre faking it theyre not real gangsters.. .or how come nobody asks if they "given back to the italian communities" wtf!? now im neither african american nor italian and im just saying what i see... so correct me if im wrong...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by spragga25

You're missing MY point...I'm not dissing you at all...I have zero idea what you were in you pre CP life...nor you have any idea on my past. I picked skater boy and beach life because I heard them as rock songs. Not looking to diss you personally at all. I'm just saying that most of the rock song I hear cater to that crowd - the same crowd that you say likes hip-hop....that's all....I just can't see 50 cent or Memphis Bleek bling blinging on the halfpipe! :laugh:

lmao... :laugh: ...lmao

im not saying that either but what about singing about other shit... does there have to be so much murder this and bling that??? i dont know... fuck it this is straying off topic...

Originally posted by dgmodel

lmao... :laugh: ...lmao

im not saying that either but what about singing about other shit... does there have to be so much murder this and bling that??? i dont know... fuck it this is straying off topic...

ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS....Listen man, the demand is there for bling bling, bitches and ho's...and peeps will buy it. If consumer preferances turns away from all that mess...then things will change.

Will it change anytime soon? Probably not.

Rap/Hip Hop msic is entertaninment - ENTERTAINMENT! Who gives a fuck if what is rapped about is nonfiction or fiction? As long as we like the beats, lyrics and the 'act(s)' behind them, then that is all that matters.

99.9% of you are never going to meet nor hang out with these 'artists' anyway.

Who cares? Put the CD in your system and bump it!

ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS....Listen man, the demand is there for bling bling, bitches and ho's...and peeps will buy it. If consumer preferances turns away from all that mess...then things will change.

Will it change anytime soon? Probably not.

i agree... its just insane though... sex and violence sell... and of course the high life we all lust after... so theres no reason it shouldnt sell...

just explain to me... since you seem to be "into" this and feeling it as of late.. what is the message in the above songs i posted??? since im not hearing it... my ears are stuck in the 80s' ...:laugh:

Message is: Glorying thug life...anyone can see it.

Do you like the message? NO

Do I like the message? Actually, not really

Does it got a crazy hook and will I dance to the track? Yep

Will I imitate what's said in the message and apply it to everyday? Fuck no

Will I imitate what's said in the message and apply it to everyday? Fuck no

you wont, i wont, but a lot of others will / do... same as kids who watch jackass, ppl who watch violent movies... etc... you emulate / imitate what you see... especially young kids... and thats when it gets hard to control... because now parents have to get involved... and how can they do that if theyre both working, trying to live the "bling bling" life and provide their kids with oppurtunities other than what they listening to... its a viscious cycle... eh what do i care though right??? i dont think we're going to be on this earth much longer... so why not just party up and spend and etc... enjoy the music, enjoy the food, enjoy the clothing etc... live.. and let live...

"Its also funny that we always talk negative about these rapper but no one ever talks about the good that they do."

i agree... thats what im trying to do... im not saying that "rappers" are bad ppl.. but what everyone else is saying that they have to be in order to sell records... wtf... who cares... if you sing you sing... i dont care if you have a gun in your waiste or not... theres so much pressure/negative personas on african american entertainers... either they have to be gangsters in order to sell music or they have to donate mad money once they made it... or as soon as something bad happends they blame it on the african american celebs... its bullshit... how come nobody gets down on pacino or deniro when ever theres a mob hit? or how come nobody says pacino and deniro arent "keeping it real" theyre faking it theyre not real gangsters.. .or how come nobody asks if they "given back to the italian communities" wtf!? now im neither african american nor italian and im just saying what i see... so correct me if im wrong...

hun i totatally agree with you;) in the record world murder and mayheim sells even though there's other alternitives such as common, the roots right now rap is in it murder/bling stage and with time and consumers it will soon change and the whole deniro/pacino quote well have to discuss that over drinks:tongue: thats a whole nother subject

you wont, i wont, but a lot of others will / do... same as kids who watch jackass, ppl who watch violent movies... etc... you emulate / imitate what you see... especially young kids... and thats when it gets hard to control... because now parents have to get involved... and how can they do that if theyre both working, trying to live the "bling bling" life and provide their kids with oppurtunities other than what they listening to... its a viscious cycle... eh what do i care though right??? i dont think we're going to be on this earth much longer... so why not just party up and spend and etc... enjoy the music, enjoy the food, enjoy the clothing etc... live.. and let live...

It's all about that FINAL message: The message that parents give to their kids that let them know to enjoy the music and NEVER act out on its BS.

It goes sooo much deeper than we could ever imagine...and the only thing we can do is hope for the best.

just so you dont get the wrong idea... i am a hip hop fan since day one... kurtis blow, sugar hill gang, planet rock, afrika bambaattaa, run dmc, pete dj jones, kool dj herc, dj hollywood, eddie cheeba, love bug starski, grand master flash listening to bootleg tapes and ish from clubs like savoy manor, ecstasy garage, club 371... breaking in my garage (or at least the whiteboy way of trying to, pretending i was crazy legs, turbo or ozone any one of those mother fuckers) bombing walls, watching style wars, breakin', wild style, till my eyes dried up, and kept with it all the way up through the "gangsta rap" phase and wutang, etc. and all the way up till now... with this whole "bling bling" phase and only as of late has this generation lost focus of how and why this music was created... lost meaning of the message... and etc... hip hop was/is a lifestyle not and a form of communication... the breakin was the physical form, the graf was the visual form, and the freestylin' was the aural... (granted the music/genre was not directed toward me however it was for me and others alike...) and each form conveyed a story and etc... and anytime there was friction, static, beef, problems it was solved within that form... (remember? or is all this forgotten due to deafing/frightful sounds of guns and bullets wizzing passed your head???) you had beef on wax you settle it on wax, you had beef in the club you battle by breakin', you had beef on walls, you settled it on walls... who the fuck introduced guns and all that bullshit??? who the fuck introduced bling bling??? who??? because theyre the ones that everyone should be battling, for turning OUR music into their war zone, into theyre $$$ into their entertainment... eh fuck it... who cares right? well i do, and thats why i really dont care for hip hop anymore... because theres nothing hip nor hopping about it... i had enough... i dont care how much money you have , or made, or how much you spent at a dealership who you fucked and why... until then... i guess we should all just sit back and let them shoot each other until the real artists are only left...

(takes a breathe and steps back for a second... realising that none this might not make sense since it was typed so quickly, and so early in the morning...)

The one element you forgot was the....... :dj: The battle in the park all the way to the DJ competion (sp) today. Evething else made sense to me.

i'll admit, i was a very big fan of the bling bling thing when it got introduced to us by the likes of Biggy and puff, and even liked it in the early stages of jay-z. i mean, they allowed you to fantasize what it must be like to live that particular lifestyle, and to a adolescent going through puberty in his mid-teens, still wet behind the ears, it was cool and fresh)........ i started really hating it when rappers down south like master p and the cash money millionaires(rappers with NO SKILLS) started glorifying it. then it became like ok, everyones doing it now. and now it just sounds plain corny, no matter who its coming from. i will admit, some guys like jay-z who do frequently speak of being pimps do have real skill, but its just sad that they seldom show it. still, thank god for guys like eminem, nas, talib kweli and a few others for shedding light in other areas while remaining sick mc's..... and y do these new rappers coming out today all seem to talk about all this stuff that they haven't even attained yet?? jay-z makes light on of his new songs where he says "i'm sick of you rappers with your now n later raps, rap about it now, hope you get it later, do a couple of shows, hoping u NI**as is saving up). it seems like its the new formula these record companies are forcing down these artists' throats. because i have a hard time believing that a new rapper to the game is able to purchase a new bentley, ferrari, and diamonds galore with they're advance money.......as for the whole ganster thing, and whether its real or not, some are real, some are not. i know personally and have met several rappers who are either new to the hip hop game or used to be in the hip hop game and sold drugs(or got cut from they're label and are back into selling) yes, some of these people do tell true tales.(some slightly exagerrated as we can imagine). some did jail time, some have been shot etc etc. it's just very difficult to believe that it's all common place for all of them, not only that but it sounds boring and rhetorical after a while, so it makes it difficult to weed out whose telling the truth and whose bs-ing.

and i agree, i like this thread too =)

all right, in 92 they were introduced to NYC through the underground, then the next year they blew the fuck up with 36 chambers. every interview there was a comment about being iced out. then in late 94 Raekwon came out with the Sickest album made in 95 "Built only for cuban linx" where just about every song has lyrics about robbing or sporting rocks.

Yeah allright they didn't come up with the term "bling bling" b/c that sounds gay, They were ICED the fuck out.

Tony Starks,

watch me snatch ice right outta Tiffany's

bobby steels, bobby digital, the abbott, aka Ruler Zigzagzig Allah

Solid gold crown be shinin and blindin like some diamonds

I be pioneerin the style in the cloud with silver linings

just so you dont get the wrong idea... i am a hip hop fan since day one... kurtis blow, sugar hill gang, planet rock, afrika bambaattaa, run dmc, pete dj jones, kool dj herc, dj hollywood, eddie cheeba, love bug starski, grand master flash listening to bootleg tapes and ish from clubs like savoy manor, ecstasy garage, club 371... breaking in my garage (or at least the whiteboy way of trying to, pretending i was crazy legs, turbo or ozone any one of those mother fuckers) bombing walls, watching style wars, breakin', wild style, till my eyes dried up, and kept with it all the way up through the "gangsta rap" phase and wutang, etc. and all the way up till now... with this whole "bling bling" phase and only as of late has this generation lost focus of how and why this music was created... lost meaning of the message... and etc... hip hop was/is a lifestyle not and a form of communication... the breakin was the physical form, the graf was the visual form, and the freestylin' was the aural... (granted the music/genre was not directed toward me however it was for me and others alike...) and each form conveyed a story and etc... and anytime there was friction, static, beef, problems it was solved within that form... (remember? or is all this forgotten due to deafing/frightful sounds of guns and bullets wizzing passed your head???) you had beef on wax you settle it on wax, you had beef in the club you battle by breakin', you had beef on walls, you settled it on walls... who the fuck introduced guns and all that bullshit??? who the fuck introduced bling bling??? who??? because theyre the ones that everyone should be battling, for turning OUR music into their war zone, into theyre $$$ into their entertainment... eh fuck it... who cares right? well i do, and thats why i really dont care for hip hop anymore... because theres nothing hip nor hopping about it... i had enough... i dont care how much money you have , or made, or how much you spent at a dealership who you fucked and why... until then... i guess we should all just sit back and let them shoot each other until the real artists are only left...

(takes a breathe and steps back for a second... realising that none this might not make sense since it was typed so quickly, and so early in the morning...)

This was so eloquently put, well said!

Long live crazy legs, turbo and ozone:D

Electric boogaloo...I loved that movie as a little one...

All in all tho, youre' right...the true essence of hip hop as a lifestyle, as a culture has been lost...