Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bulking up ........... naturally

braveheart24

Originally posted by timetraveler69

Why not? Dangerous? I've juiced before, and read a bit up on HGH, just wondering if I would expect any gains..

Typically, real gains are seen with slin/HGH, not so much w/ GH alone, and IMHO slin is dangerous to mess with.

HGH spray does not work at all.

HGH is one of the greatest drugs on the market for overall body composition and is widely used by tested atheletes in order to avoid a positive drug test.

The ONLY problem with HGH is Cost. It will run you around $1500 per month and you need to run it for at least 3-4 months.

Nautica

Oh, I was talking about the HGH spray that supposedly has a "rejuvenating" effect.. do you know anything about this product?

OHHH, I thought you were referring to actually human growth hormone. Dude, all that GH spray shit they sell on the market is absolute garbage there's no GH of any kind in it, I hope you haven't spent any money on that stuff. Besides, the only way to administer GH is through injections. You can't take it orally. Even if you were stupid enough to ingest GH, the second it hits your stomach acids, it would be rendered completely useless.

Theorectically, the only humans that could ingest GH and have any actual effects would be infants that are only a few days old because they still have underdeveloped digestive tracts.

If you're not planning on injecting real GH (I wouldn't and I don't) the best way to utilize your natural GH production to to do alot of heavy compound lifts and getting plenty of rest at night (since this is the time that the body releases the most GH)

I've read that supplementing with about 10-20 grams of glutamine and 3-4 grams of L-Arginine at bedtime can aid in natural GH productions, but I wouldn't bet the farm on that.

whoa, I got a little carried away here.

Originally posted by ou812

OHHH, I thought you were referring to actually human growth hormone. Dude, all that GH spray shit they sell on the market is absolute garbage there's no GH of any kind in it, I hope you haven't spent any money on that stuff. Besides, the only way to administer GH is through injections. You can't take it orally. Even if you were stupid enough to ingest GH, the second it hits your stomach acids, it would be rendered completely useless.

Theorectically, the only humans that could ingest GH and have any actual effects would be infants that are only a few days old because they still have underdeveloped digestive tracts.

If you're not planning on injecting real GH (I wouldn't and I don't) the best way to utilize your natural GH production to to do alot of heavy compound lifts and getting plenty of rest at night (since this is the time that the body releases the most GH)

I've read that supplementing with about 10-20 grams of glutamine and 3-4 grams of L-Arginine at bedtime can aid in natural GH productions, but I wouldn't bet the farm on that.

whoa, I got a little carried away here.

I know this is getting way off topic, but for putting on some mass, would you recommend that i stick to power exercises such as squats, presses and dead lifts and kick everything else to the curb bc I really dont have to define myself, I would rather put on 10-15 lbs of muscle? I know the easiest way to do this is pharmaceutically, but I've been there and done that, and decided its not for me. Since then, Ive lost most of the weight I gained, and would like to gain it back naturally.

I know this is getting way off topic, but for putting on some mass, would you recommend that i stick to power exercises such as squats, presses and dead lifts and kick everything else to the curb bc I really dont have to define myself, I would rather put on 10-15 lbs of muscle? I know the easiest way to do this is pharmaceutically, but I've been there and done that, and decided its not for me. Since then, Ive lost most of the weight I gained, and would like to gain it back naturally.

without a doubt, heavy compound movements are what is going to put the size onto you. Isolation movements are for creating greater detail. Stick with the basics.

Benching (flat, incline, decline)

Military/shoulder presses

Barbell rows

Deadlifts

Standing barbell curls

lying tricep extensions (skullcrushers)

Squats

I mean, your workouts don't have to consist of entirely just heavy compound movements, but they should definately focus on them. I mean it's definately not going to hurt to throw in a few sets of isolation exercises at the end, just to get that last pump in there.

:)

Originally posted by ou812

without a doubt, heavy compound movements are what is going to put the size onto you. Isolation movements are for creating greater detail. Stick with the basics.

Benching (flat, incline, decline)

Military/shoulder presses

Barbell rows

Deadlifts

Standing barbell curls

lying tricep extensions (skullcrushers)

Squats

I mean, your workouts don't have to consist of entirely just heavy compound movements, but they should definately focus on them. I mean it's definately not going to hurt to throw in a few sets of isolation exercises at the end, just to get that last pump in there.

:)

Thanks man, appreciate it.

ALA = Alpha Lipoic Acid

(Sold under this brand name - good product)

Glucorell Râ„¢ contains the most exciting supplement ever allowed into the United States. It's been used in Germany as a glucose uptake enhancer to help prevent of diabetes for over 20 years. Now you can use it to help you prevent carbohydrates from making you fat by disposing of them like you did when you were a child. Only doctors doing research were able to buy this supplement. Until now.

Glucose is what your body makes out of the carbohydrates you eat. Then your insulin shuttles that glucose around your body to the cells to use as food. Glucorell Râ„¢ makes your muscle cells accept several times more glucose than you do now. By causing the muscle cells to take up so much more glucose you are preventing it from going to the fat cells. That way you are helping to make your muscles stronger while preventing all that glucose from going to your fat cells. When your fat cells get the glucose it makes you fat and over time may eventually cause insulin resistance, leading to adult onset diabetes.

Glucorell Râ„¢, taken before carb meals, insures those carbs are disposed of properly into your muscles helping you to maintain healthy low insulin levels, which is a powerful aid in preventing you from getting fat or insulin resistant.

Originally posted by elitesnautica

HGH spray does not work at all.

HGH is one of the greatest drugs on the market for overall body composition and is widely used by tested atheletes in order to avoid a positive drug test.

The ONLY problem with HGH is Cost. It will run you around $1500 per month and you need to run it for at least 3-4 months.

Nautica

yummy i wanna try it:D