Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYE at Arc

First time at Arc, and I was very impressed; reminded me a hell of a lot of Twilo. :-)

Was that S+P on the Main all night? The music seemed to change a lot every couple of hours, maybe they were switching off. The system is ridiculous.

I have def found a new spot.

Originally posted by bassboy

Was that S+P on the Main all night? The music seemed to change a lot every couple of hours, maybe they were switching off. The system is ridiculous.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Oliver Berge opening

then Astroglyde 1-4 am

then S&P from 4 am til close (10:30)

maybe there was some switching off after I left at 6

Originally posted by wallflour

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Oliver Berge opening

then Astroglyde 1-4 am

then S&P from 4 am til close (10:30)

maybe there was some switching off after I left at 6

those times are right. i thought they were going to spin unitl noon. i had to leave around 9:30 cause i was so tired....

go there around 2:30, and was rediculously tired and beat to begin with. Ended up leaving really early, around 5:30-6:00 just because I just couldn't stay awake. First time hearing S and P. Even if only for an hour, I enjoyed what they were doing.

Originally posted by tastyt

I arrived at 11:30, left at 8. I've NEVER been so consistently assaulted by such INTENSE, RELENTLESS, POUNDING beats the entire time I was at a party. I swear to god, they were trying to kill us- and we would have all died with smiles from ear to ear. Can't wait to get my hands on the DVD!

one of them actually had their camara on me and after dancing I asked them what they are going to do with the footage. He said that it's going to be in a DVD entitle "Ny underground" I believe? and look out for it in the spring at stores like tower records. I'm quite stoked. I can relive one of the best new years eve parties through DVD :)

*going to post a copy of the review i posted on the ARC boards*

My LOOOOOOOOOOONG overdue review, sorry guys been spending alot of time with a really close friend of mine whos going off to Afganistan on monday morning...

Rolled in at around 2am, after much shot pounding at Antarctica, hehe..bartender remembered me, and was amazed at how packed the place was at that time....S&P definitely brought their own crowd, which wasnt bad at all, but def alot of faces out there that I hadn't seen before, but these people didnt come to stand around! I was happy with everyone having such a great time. I brought my carl cox lookalike friend...Steven told me to trick everyone into getting their hats autographed, so I did.....haha.

Good seeing the usual suspects/ARCoholics again....xevenmonkeys, hotcheme, kendabrat, punisher, trinity, orbeck, johnny, tigress, damn, im sure there is more..sorry if i missed ya, it was a few days ago....

Also awesome meeting new arc pals...Bill Patrick, spanky pants (christina), and one other guy..i forget how to spell your name, really long beginning with Pur...hit me up with a PM when you see this dude.

Loved dancing like mad on the mainfloor most of the night with frequent stops into the arcade to watch the 112 Crew tag team on the tables- awesome job guys.

Closed out the place then passed out on the ferry with kendabrat, haha catching the Z's.....Sorry if I didnt say bye to some peeps as I was leaving, I was extremely beat from working all day and I probably just didnt see you. Rock on!!

What an awesome way to start a year!!

Joe

Originally posted by reddog4063

*going to post a copy of the review i posted on the ARC boards*

My LOOOOOOOOOOONG overdue review, sorry guys been spending alot of time with a really close friend of mine whos going off to Afganistan on monday morning...

Rolled in at around 2am, after much shot pounding at Antarctica, hehe..bartender remembered me, and was amazed at how packed the place was at that time....S&P definitely brought their own crowd, which wasnt bad at all, but def alot of faces out there that I hadn't seen before, but these people didnt come to stand around! I was happy with everyone having such a great time. I brought my carl cox lookalike friend...Steven told me to trick everyone into getting their hats autographed, so I did.....haha.

Good seeing the usual suspects/ARCoholics again....xevenmonkeys, hotcheme, kendabrat, punisher, trinity, orbeck, johnny, tigress, damn, im sure there is more..sorry if i missed ya, it was a few days ago....

Also awesome meeting new arc pals...Bill Patrick, spanky pants (christina), and one other guy..i forget how to spell your name, really long beginning with Pur...hit me up with a PM when you see this dude.

Loved dancing like mad on the mainfloor most of the night with frequent stops into the arcade to watch the 112 Crew tag team on the tables- awesome job guys.

Closed out the place then passed out on the ferry with kendabrat, haha catching the Z's.....Sorry if I didnt say bye to some peeps as I was leaving, I was extremely beat from working all day and I probably just didnt see you. Rock on!!

What an awesome way to start a year!!

Joe

your parents should kill themselves for not having an abortion u fucking fag. i got yo pic n i see u on da ferry im duffin u out u fucking waste of life

Originally posted by elmohfs

your parents should kill themselves for not having an abortion u fucking fag. i got yo pic n i see u on da ferry im duffin u out u fucking waste of life

do i detect just a little bit of hostility between you two lol? :tongue: