Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Fuckin Metro!!!!!

Originally posted by ericone

i had no intention of going, which would explain my friggin geek attire, but got pretty drunk at a house party and wound up there @ 4:30. god, i looked and felt like SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. Sorry ladies, i was just not on point...hahaaha. but i had fun anyway! richie was off the meter. afterhours, buncha scumbagssssss. right now i wanna crawl into a cave and go into hibernation for the rest of the winter.

thanks to tara, jen, z and jim for the hospitality and the ride home since my drunk ass friend hadda get in a huge fight with his girl and they just left me there....hahaha, happy new year and i wont be seeing any of you any time soon.

also, nice to meet some really cool peeps, too many names to remember and list right now. damn, some hotties though. :D

ERIC CONE!!!!!!!! :D

YOUR A NICE GUY - THANKS FOR PUTTIN UP WITH MY SHIT IN THE ROOM.....

AND DODGE KID----- YOU CUTIE!! YOUR WAY TOO FUNNY - and thanks for getting me out of bed in the early morning to go back downstairs!!

GLAD YOU GOT HOME SAFELY :hat:

MUCH LOVE TO HYPE!! - YOU ARE A PATIENT PERSON

JPDD- Wish WE HAD MORE SLEEP

HUNNIE - YOU GO ON THAT DAMN DANCE FLOOR!!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR TAKING ME IN LIKE YOUS DID

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got there at 9pm and closed!! no drugs no stackers nuthin.. it was an awsome night.. joe mark and richie were all on point.. made it to the room for about 5 mins before we all left.. i got home and passed out till 9 o clock.. ill be back again tomorrow night..:D once again metro proved they can do it bigger better and longer than anyone else in jersey..

Originally posted by ericone

i had no intention of going, which would explain my friggin geek attire,

...that was like the first thing u said to me when we met!......"i wasn't gonna come here...that's why i have this shirt on!".....lol....i was like...OK!..........no one could see by then...and trust me...i don't think any of us were on fashion patrol! LOL.....

...i saw myself at like 9 and u woulda thought i just crawled out form under a bus!

..nice meeting new people....definitely cannot remember them all...

Originally posted by latinaz

ERIC CONE!!!!!!!! :D

YOUR A NICE GUY - THANKS FOR PUTTIN UP WITH MY SHIT IN THE ROOM.....

AND DODGE KID----- YOU CUTIE!! YOUR WAY TOO FUNNY - and thanks for getting me out of bed in the early morning to go back downstairs!!

GLAD YOU GOT HOME SAFELY :hat:

MUCH LOVE TO HYPE!! - YOU ARE A PATIENT PERSON

JPDD- Wish WE HAD MORE SLEEP

HUNNIE - YOU GO ON THAT DAMN DANCE FLOOR!!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR TAKING ME IN LIKE YOUS DID

Sleep??? you gotta fuckin be kiddin me?

Originally posted by tempkid

News flash: Stiffler and Jennijuggs are still at the Ramada.

I repeat, Stiffler and Juggs are still at the Ramada :eek:

True mother fuckin Warriors.......................................either that or some real serious crackheads...................:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by misk

...that was like the first thing u said to me when we met!......"i wasn't gonna come here...that's why i have this shirt on!".....lol....i was like...OK!..........no one could see by then...and trust me...i don't think any of us were on fashion patrol! LOL.....

...i saw myself at like 9 and u woulda thought i just crawled out form under a bus!

..nice meeting new people....definitely cannot remember them all...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

apparently, someone was a little paranoid and shall remain nameless lol

Originally posted by joegio

Guys...definitely a good night, except for the fact that I DO NOT remember much between 10-4. I don't know how much I drank, but Brian...all I remember is you telling me to pace myself because I was drinking my drinks out of an enormous glass and the fact that people were bringing me shots/drinks since 830. I don't think I have been that bad in almost 3 years, but I will say that I made it to 8/830 in between me getting sick.

It's about time you go out and drink

Originally posted by thehype

look who woke up from their coma? another one of the SELLOUTs who couldn't make it:D

:laugh: :laugh: YESS mr Armanifella was a wee bit tired and sold out on his crew now didnt he?? just kiddin' :tongue:

Joegiowas the one in the real coma...Now that NYE is over I wish I would have let you videotape him Jim...that would have been some FUNNNYYYY shiaaatttt :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Joegiowas the one in the real coma...Now that NYE is over I wish I would have let you videotape him Jim...that would have been some FUNNNYYYY shiaaatttt :rolleyes:

nah I could not do that to poor Joe. I heard he was the sickest out of anyone on NYE

• 11 months later...
Originally posted by cynstam21

DAMN!!!!! I am tooo tired to write anything eloborate, except for DAMN!!!!! what a f#*@in night...

I really cant say much more, except that it was great seein everyone, you all know who are, so i'm not gonna list any names...

all I know is that I can't wait for the new AFTERHOURS..it's gonna be sick!!!

I think I'm gonna go back to bed now...I cant even think straight:blank:

awesome

Originally posted by FrOsTyFiNgAz

got there at 9pm and closed!! no drugs no stackers nuthin.. it was an awsome night.. joe mark and richie were all on point.. made it to the room for about 5 mins before we all left.. i got home and passed out till 9 o clock.. ill be back again tomorrow night..:D once again metro proved they can do it bigger better and longer than anyone else in jersey..

:D

• 2 years later...