Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Win 2 tickets to John "00" Fleming @ ARC this saturday!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some more info on JOHN 'OO' FLEMING!

John 'OO' Fleming has been quoted as saying, " I like to think of myself as one of the punters on the dance floor. I am there with the people." This lets you know that you are in for a night not only of great music but of a great connection with the artist. John has overcome many obstacles in life and this comes through his music which can be described as progressive trance. While he favors " the darker stuff" he has been known to throw out some housey club beats as well.

Now at long last enjoying the sort of recognition he so richly deserves, Fleming's is one of the most astounding success stories of all. Carving out a name for himself a few years ago, John was forced to quit DJing and move to America when diagnosed with cancer. After battling back to health, he returned to the UK and is now extremely sought after at home and abroad. He holds several high profile residencies, including Twisted and Golden, and plays regularly at Cream, Gatecrasher and most of the other big UK clubs

Bill Patrick will be getting our juices flowing and opening the main floor. Victor Dinaire will be closing us down.

For Reduced Admission go to www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/