Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jaden18

BEFORE SF REDESIGNED THEIR SITE IT HAD SAID "THE PRETTY PEOPLE'S PLACE" SOME PEOPLE FOUND THIS TO BE OFFENSIVE I'M THINKING MAYBE THEY NEVER MADE IT INSIDE THE CLUB. :grin3::D

I think one of the people that never made it inside the club was you.. Keep reading the websites..:D

Originally posted by Jaden18

BEFORE SF REDESIGNED THEIR SITE IT HAD SAID "THE PRETTY PEOPLE'S PLACE" SOME PEOPLE FOUND THIS TO BE OFFENSIVE I'M THINKING MAYBE THEY NEVER MADE IT INSIDE THE CLUB. :grin3::D

YEAH . . . . OKAY!!!! LMAO!!!

Originally posted by njdionysus

Proof why I will not go to the Factory anymore... fresh photos from www.soundfactorynyc.com - need I say more?

9.jpg

2.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpg

:gas: :gas: :gas::vomit3: :vomit3: :vomit3:

I'd rather have have club filled w/ugly ppl who want to party than a club where everyone is good looking but just standing around thinking about how good looking there are..........as long as people want to party who cares about what they look like?????????

Originally posted by girly

It is a good looking crowd, just like anywhere else..This person is obviously someone who doesn't go there, but likes to make idiotic sounding comments.

girly no offense but the crowd is terrible there its full of youngins. now i think these dorks just go to say i was at the sound factory. i saw a group of 3 that were the biggest dorks in high school there a few months back and they asked me what i was doin here :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by njangel

I'd rather have have club filled w/ugly ppl who want to party than a club where everyone is good looking but just standing around thinking about how good looking there are..........as long as people want to party who cares about what they look like?????????

agreed

Originally posted by johnholmes

girly no offense but the crowd is terrible there its full of youngins. now i think these dorks just go to say i was at the sound factory. i saw a group of 3 that were the biggest dorks in high school there a few months back and they asked me what i was doin here :laugh: :laugh:

Wow, so if you were'nt cool in high school, your not allowed to go to factory????? When did this start??? maybe they go there for the music, or to try something different..........I do agree the crowd is pretty young, but I know plenty of ppl that go who 21+

Originally posted by johnholmes

theres a lot of 18 year old girls running around but its "full" of people of a wide variety of ages.. And the ironic thing is that you say "i saw a group of 3 that were the biggest dorks in high school there a few months back".. Please this isn't high school this is adulthood and theres alot of different mixtures of people anywhere.. You sound like a youngin yourself with that kind of stupidity no?

Ok let me start off by saying we can clean it up by making the guys keep their shirts on!

If you wanna do that gentleman Peter Rauhofer spins a great party Saturday Nights at Roxy and their are other boys like you who like to take off their shirts as well!

(Do The Juiceheads understand the Shirts Off Thing is a GAY Thing?)

Originally posted by mattm2o

Ok let me start off by saying we can clean it up by making the guys keep their shirts on!

If you wanna do that gentleman Peter Rauhofer spins a great party Saturday Nights at Roxy and their are other boys like you who like to take off their shirts as well!

(Do The Juiceheads understand the Shirts Off Thing is a GAY Thing?)

keep their shirts on hell noooo. You guys like to see girls with their boobs hanging out, why can't everyone be showing some skin? such a double standard:mad: I want to see it all dammit:D