Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

THIS IS GREAT!!!!

Now with all you people who hate Factory not going there anymore there should be so much more room for us who dont care what the crowd looks like on a certain night. For those of us who enjoy The Music and the Vibe, not just the looks, we become regulars.

Who does have the best looking crowd then? Exit (haha)? ARC (good looking?)? The Limelight (Gay Party)? Since you people are so into the looks, what place DOES have the best looking people? And when you think of one, go there, and stay there, where you are comfortable. Everyone is entitled to like what THEY like. Personal Preference and Choice is what this country is all about isnt it. Freedom of Choice and Expression. We live in New York, home of the most diverse Society basically in the world.

You dont like when people are sweaty with no shirts on, dont go to a club, cause if you are Dancing like you are supposed to do at a DANCE CLUB you get sweaty. I personally dont take my shirt off but I also dont care if people do.

People complain about JP not spinnng like he used to. This isnt 98-99 anymore dorothy. Music changes, people change, DJ's change. Name ONE PLACE that has the same DJ spinning to the Same Calibur, the same type of tracks, and still packs em in week after week.

I agree that Factory isnt what it USED TO BE, cause thats the past. When i was 16 i loved Exit, now i cant step foot in that place. I used to like LimeLight, it got shut down and now its only doing a Gay Party.

Im not trying to stick up for Factory here eventhough I am a regular, im sticking up for the fact that there is still someplace with the same offerings for 13 years and still running strong.

So stop bitching about what you dont like about places, start explaining what you do like about places.

:clap2: Besides the majority of you people on here complain about every club not being up to "your" par.. If thats the case don't go to these places and stay at home..

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by girly

:clap2: Besides the majority of you people on here complain about every club not being up to "your" par.. If thats the case don't go to these places and stay at home..

I think that was the sentiment I was trying to get across.

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

THIS IS GREAT!!!!

Now with all you people who hate Factory not going there anymore there should be so much more room for us who dont care what the crowd looks like on a certain night. For those of us who enjoy The Music and the Vibe, not just the looks, we become regulars.

Who does have the best looking crowd then? Exit (haha)? ARC (good looking?)? The Limelight (Gay Party)? Since you people are so into the looks, what place DOES have the best looking people? And when you think of one, go there, and stay there, where you are comfortable. Everyone is entitled to like what THEY like. Personal Preference and Choice is what this country is all about isnt it. Freedom of Choice and Expression. We live in New York, home of the most diverse Society basically in the world.

You dont like when people are sweaty with no shirts on, dont go to a club, cause if you are Dancing like you are supposed to do at a DANCE CLUB you get sweaty. I personally dont take my shirt off but I also dont care if people do.

People complain about JP not spinnng like he used to. This isnt 98-99 anymore dorothy. Music changes, people change, DJ's change. Name ONE PLACE that has the same DJ spinning to the Same Calibur, the same type of tracks, and still packs em in week after week.

I agree that Factory isnt what it USED TO BE, cause thats the past. When i was 16 i loved Exit, now i cant step foot in that place. I used to like LimeLight, it got shut down and now its only doing a Gay Party.

Im not trying to stick up for Factory here eventhough I am a regular, im sticking up for the fact that there is still someplace with the same offerings for 13 years and still running strong.

So stop bitching about what you dont like about places, start explaining what you do like about places.

:eek::jawdrop::clap::clap2::aright::love::drunk::D

Originally posted by johnholmes

girly no offense but the crowd is terrible there its full of youngins. now i think these dorks just go to say i was at the sound factory. i saw a group of 3 that were the biggest dorks in high school there a few months back and they asked me what i was doin here :laugh: :laugh:

I agree the people in there now are busted for the most part and look like their about 16 or 17 years old, Believe me it used to be like 10 times better looking and everyone was actually 21 and over, SF is going downhill people wise but music wise it still rocks, thats the only reason I still go sometimes.

this is coming from someone who lives in huntington:laugh: You fucking nigger take your own advice!!:laugh::aright:

What ever point you were trying to make before...well you have just completely discredited yourself with this retarded comment.

:blown:

this is coming from someone who lives in huntington:laugh: You fucking nigger take your own advice!!:laugh::aright:

LOL

Oh wow....Wantagh white trash is jealous cuz she can't hang in Huntington Bay LOLLLOL. Jealousy is a very UNATTRACTIVE quality, much like your ugly face.

PS: Jet A job Already!!!

-iliana

:D

Originally posted by iliana

LOL

Oh wow....Wantagh white trash is jealous cuz she can't hang in Huntington Bay LOLLLOL. Jealousy is a very UNATTRACTIVE quality, much like your ugly face.

PS: Jet A job Already!!!

-iliana

I am SOOO flattered that you are worried about me being unemployed.. I know I thought of you as a rotten cunt but thanks hun! i appreciate your concern. And don't be mad that yes I am in Wantagh and you are in Huntington(ghetto ass suffolk county) How does it feel to live on ROUTE 110? :laugh:.. you are welcome to come visit me anytime!!:kiss2: Now carry on and happy new year, cuntrag..:D:

P.S. Go do some work and stop wasting your time posting to girly on CP!:laugh:

I am SOOO flattered that you are worried about me being unemployed.. I know I thought of you as a rotten cunt but thanks hun! i appreciate your concern. And don't be mad that yes I am in Wantagh and you are in Huntington(ghetto ass suffolk county) How does it feel to live on ROUTE 110? :laugh:.. you are welcome to come visit me anytime!!:kiss2: Now carry on and happy new year, cuntrag..:D:

P.S. Go do some work and stop wasting your time posting to girly on CP!:laugh:

See, you were wrong about me. But that's understandable since you're an uneducated inbreed from Briarcliff...GAG! :puke:

Quality education sure got you somewhere, huh? (Great placement department!! Bwaahaha)

But I'm hoping that once you get a job at Wendy's, I won't have to see your yeast infested cunt on this message board anymore.

Perhaps you will become "occupied". I know that's a term you only associate with blowing strange men at soundfactory....but it also deals with "working".

I would advise stripping but you're too fucking horrible looking and you might drive patrons away--we don't want bar owners beating the shit out of you ....you look busted as is!

Try monster.com and good luck sweetheart!

:finger:

See, you were wrong about me. But that's understandable since you're an uneducated inbreed from Briarcliff...GAG! :puke:

Quality education sure got you somewhere, huh? (Great placement department!! Bwaahaha)

But I'm hoping that once you get a job at Wendy's, I won't have to see your yeast infested cunt on this message board anymore.

Perhaps you will become "occupied". I know that's a term you only associate with blowing strange men at soundfactory....but it also deals with "working".

I would advise stripping but you're too fucking horrible looking and you might drive patrons away--we don't want bar owners beating the shit out of you ....you look busted as is!

Try monster.com and good luck sweetheart!

:finger:

wow you are so angry. I guess i would be too if i lived on Route 110:laugh: Don't worry I'm sure you will be a success story if you keep working at your job that allows you to post on cp all day. JUst keep going and you will get yourself out of the hood and away from route 110 and maybe be able to move over towards the direction of my town.. ;) Keep wasting your time typing to me, you pathetic piece of shit, Your OBSESSED:D

wow you are so angry. I guess i would be too if i lived on Route 110:laugh: Don't worry I'm sure you will be a success story if you keep working at your job that allows you to post on cp all day. JUst keep going and you will get yourself out of the hood and away from route 110 and maybe be able to move over towards the direction of my town.. ;) Keep wasting your time typing to me, you pathetic piece of shit, Your OBSESSED:D

I think it's cute that you think Hunitngton Bay is "ghetto". It's Proof that you've

1.Never been here

2. Don't know anyone in Huntington Bay

3. Instead, you mistake it with Huntington Station, because, obvious enough, you ARE ghetto, and you choose to associate with numerous ghetto neighborhoods around long island.

It's funny that you mention 110 as being ghetto. You must hang out in Amityville. That suits your style. There's no point in you going North because 1. In Melville you have Offices..which is where you go to WORK and 2. The only time you would be caught in Walt Whitman Mall is to shoplift since they don't accept WIC checks there.

-iliana

iliana/girly,

Jesus Christ! Such Venom! Don't take this the wrong way , but I have been LMFAO reading these posts of you two going back and forth. I think I came so late to the game that I don't know where all of this started.

What's the deal? Do you two know each other first hand? Have you met and since become estranged friends? How did you two get to hating each other so badly?

The knives sure are flying today! Better duck!

:knife:

I think it's cute that you think Hunitngton Bay is "ghetto". It's Proof that you've

1.Never been here

2. Don't know anyone in Huntington Bay

3. Instead, you mistake it with Huntington Station, because, obvious enough, you ARE ghetto, and you choose to associate with numerous ghetto neighborhoods around long island.

It's funny that you mention 110 as being ghetto. You must hang out in Amityville. That suits your style. There's no point in you going North because 1. In Melville you have Offices..which is where you go to WORK and 2. The only time you would be caught in Walt Whitman Mall is to shoplift since they don't accept WIC checks there.

-iliana

:laugh: :laugh: Thanks for trying to prove yourself to me!! LOL.. Shows how pathetic you are, THIS IS A MESSAGEBOARD! And how could you mistake "huntington bays" with the shack you live in off of route. 110:laugh: Shows how really fucking stupid *you* are. Keep trying to convince yourself, maybe one day you will get there! I am done now, you have taken to much of my free time which i have alot of but you sure as hell ain't worth anymore, you rotten cunt ( you know thats my fav nickname for you ;). Keep obsessing over me and typing to me while you are at your job and should be thinking about yourself and your work. I'm glad you are there thinking about ME.. how nice.. Have a good day "ILIANA"..:);) And keep thinking "huntington bays";)

P.S. and BTW, I shop in Roosevelt field mall no walt whitman for this girl:D

:laugh: :laugh: Thanks for trying to prove yourself to me!! LOL.. Shows how pathetic you are, THIS IS A MESSAGEBOARD! And how could you mistake "huntington bays" with the shack you live in off of route. 110:laugh: Shows how really fucking stupid *you* are. Keep trying to convince yourself, maybe one day you will get there! I am done now, you have taken to much of my free time which i have alot of but you sure as hell ain't worth anymore, you rotten cunt ( you know thats my fav nickname for you ;). Keep obsessing over me and typing to me while you are at your job and should be thinking about yourself and your work. I'm glad you are there thinking about ME.. how nice.. Have a good day "ILIANA"..:);) And keep thinking "huntington bays";)

P.S. and BTW, I shop in Roosevelt field mall no walt whitman for this girl:D

:laugh: No..I proved how stupid you are. It's wasn't difficult...actually it's so simple that it's boring. I betcha you grew up on Long Island all your life and you still know jack shit about its neighborhoods! It's pathetic yet funny. Much like your home life. And sweety pie don't be jealous that I get PAID to harrass you...lol. While you worrying about your next meal, I'm planning my lavish weekend..since I GET A PAYCHECK.

How's the job hunting going? Gee..I guess it aint going well since you're still sitting on your pale white ass repsonding to my "obsessive" replies..LOLLLLOL:tongue: :laugh:

-iliana

;)

:laugh: No..I proved how stupid you are. It's wasn't difficult...actually it's so simple that it's boring. I betcha you grew up on Long Island all your life and you still know jack shit about its neighborhoods! It's pathetic yet funny. Much like your home life. And sweety pie don't be jealous that I get PAID to harrass you...lol. While you worrying about your next meal, I'm planning my lavish weekend..since I GET A PAYCHECK.

How's the job hunting going? Gee..I guess it aint going well since you're still sitting on your pale white ass repsonding to my "obsessive" replies..LOLLLLOL:tongue: :laugh:

-iliana

;)

keep going and keep getting paid to do it:laugh: :laugh:

Oh, Will do ;)

-iliana

Kind of sad that you sit behind your desk all day and TRY (very hard i might add), to put people down on a messageboard.. you are that miserable.. sad.. but hey as long as you get paid for it!!:laugh: :laugh: ;) carry on your patheticness

Kind of sad that you sit behind your desk all day and TRY (very hard i might add), to put people down on a messageboard.. you are that miserable.. sad.. but hey as long as you get paid for it!!:laugh: :laugh: ;) carry on your patheticness

And it's kinda sad that you only have a handful of brain cells in that ugly brain of yours. To top it off......YOU STILL DON'T HAVE A JOB!

Teehee!! :D

-iliana

;)

And it's kinda sad that you only have a handful of brain cells in that ugly brain of yours. To top it off......YOU STILL DON'T HAVE A JOB!

Teehee!! :D

-iliana

;)

I find it comical that you think you know if i am employed or not.. STop being so concerned about me! LOL.. We don't know eachother,worry about yourself and stop being sooo ridiculous!

I find it comical that you think you know if i am employed or not.. STop being so concerned about me! LOL.. We don't know eachother,worry about yourself and stop being sooo ridiculous!

Hunny, why are you getting your Marshall's panties in a twist???

Afterall, this is "only a messageboard". Get over it! Better yet....

GET A JOB!

Geez, stop being so obsessive about me! :rolleyes:

-iliana

and i think its comical that the 2 of u dont SHUT THE FUCK UP. between the horrible comebacks & the downright stupidity of the argument ur just embarassing urselves. go do something productive with ur lives such as laying down in the middle of a busy intersection........