Clubplanet Nightlife Community

evolution at exit.. week 2..DENNY TSETTOS AND OJEDA

Well,the first week is over...very positive reviews all over about last week..it looks like a lot of people are making the journey back to exit with the changes going on...someone said to me last friday after looking around..."I don;t think we're in kansas anymore toto..the vibe here is different.."

what I'm really excited about is the new music room now in exit..its not very big, but with mike bugout and larry(legend) heading it..its probably the most serious music driven room in exit.

it's next to the coatroom.. "mike seriously, with all the comments on the boards, how the fuck are you going to fit everyone in there".

dominick capello opens up with his sexy tribal beats..then DENNY TSETTOS rips it followed by JASON OJEDA afterhours..sylee and her divas return with the hottest dancers as well as sasha's dancer's on the stage and their great costumes...Spoke to RIZ..he's really looking forward to this friday because of the crowd he played to last week..so we'll see friday was it a fluke or is it the beginning of the next evolution for exit.. next week for the first time in a long time on friday night JOHNNY VICIOUS with ANTHONY NERO doing afterhours....

Nero is gonna tear that place apart as usual, Ant im sorry about tuesday ill make it up to u dont worry, Just ripp EXIT a new Ass like i know u can, aight everyone better come out to this what more can you ask for Jonny V. And Anthony Fawkin NERO!!!!!!!!!!!!! All in one night gonna be sick , its about time Exit is gettin some real talent in there....Draper(lol) we all know how he is.............lol

Think Exit may be trying to get its act back together but its still EXIT , but by bringing in these Dj's its going to make it better, its def gonna take time but its def going in the right direction already, Nero and Jonny V alwasy rocked Roxy when they played there a great combo, but ants on now after hours now you all can see what hes got. Gonna be a really good night in all cant wait for it!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by luiskain

I shall be in attendance to support nero and hear the set he was supposed to play on tues =0

OMG Luis! You absolutely must get in touch with me so I can find you at Exit and say hello! I haven't seen you in ages my dear! :)

next week for the first time in a long time on friday night JOHNNY VICIOUS with ANTHONY NERO doing afterhours....

Okay, I was at Webster Hall last nite (I know, but it was free for ladies, lol) and I got the flier for Exit...

I wasn't excited to go at all, but since Johnny Vicious is gonna spin next week I definitely will be there. Roxy was great when Johnny Vicious spinned.

And one question >>>> What happened with Roxy? Why did they change Fridays? I hear its HipHop nite. All I have to say is that it's very upsetting that Roxy fixed itself up really nice and then they change Fridays to a HIPHOP NITe. No offense to all the hiphoppers, but Roxy used to be great on a Friday!!! :blank:

I guess thats why Exit is turning around. For all the people like me, who can't go to Roxy anymore. :(