Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls...the Real Truth About Guys Who Say Their Uer....

Originally posted by caruch

this has been going on for 8 months......like she will go to my house when i am not there, she even showed up at metro for like 5 min, new years to bother me............

shes obsesive compulsive

2nd Greatest post re: matter at hand

Originally posted by ariesgirly

Mark............Why are the hell are you even posting! Didn't you say that "I am no longer posting" or is this ANOTHER LIE?!

What the hell is this even about?

Mark's been up for three days doing lines, he's all distraught, he lost "the one".... Don't listen to him, its not him, its the drugs..

What size are your tits?

I am just so sick of all the lies. Mark tells me last night that, "Kim CP is so immature. I just want to stop the drama, and have everyone leave us alone. I am not even reading what people have to say" Then the stupid ass comes on here to start a thread?! God, Mark if you read this.......just stop lying already! Be yourself and someone will love you for you. I just care not to hear it anymore. This is why I have no remorse for what has happened.

PS I highly doubt that someone broke into your account and wrote all the above like you said either. Sorry, I don't believe a word you say!:mad:

Stick to your lies for once.

Oh God! So someone brought this thread up from last year! Why? That is just so stupid. I'm trying to work here. I have a job that is important to me. I really don't have time to sit here take my time and read and post all day.

God is it Friday yet! I feel like it has been a full moon. And damn it, I am NOT BLACK!=)

Oh God! So someone brought this thread up from last year! Why? That is just so stupid. I'm trying to work here. I have a job that is important to me. I really don't have time to sit here take my time and read and post all day.

God is it Friday yet! I feel like it has been a full moon. And damn it, I am NOT BLACK!=)

I would love to see what your medicine cabinet looks like, fuckin freak.

Originally posted by caruch

THE TRUTH, WHEN A GUY SAYS HE WANTS TO JUST BE FRIENDS

now, 90% of the time , when a guy says he want to just be a friend.........

he means:

i cant get u so i can be uer friend, maybe u will end up liking me and giving me a chance

i maybe can get u drunk and sleep with u

i will tell u that every guy is ugly just to get with u

i will give u my advice based on my personal agendas

i will be there so u can hug me

i will tell all my friends that i am really fucking u

*this is why i am not best friends with girls, i mean i have friends that are girl, but i dont need to be best friends.

p.s. this is for only 90% of guys, 10% may be really true and honest

guys do u agree??????????? honestly?

wow

I am just so sick of all the lies. Mark tells me last night that, "Kim CP is so immature. I just want to stop the drama, and have everyone leave us alone. I am not even reading what people have to say" Then the stupid ass comes on here to start a thread?! God, Mark if you read this.......just stop lying already! Be yourself and someone will love you for you. I just care not to hear it anymore. This is why I have no remorse for what has happened.

PS I highly doubt that someone broke into your account and wrote all the above like you said either. Sorry, I don't believe a word you say!:mad:

Stick to your lies for once.

I can't believe Caruch would do such terrible things to such a lovely, smart, beautiful young African-American woman. It makes me kind of sad. :(